Whose prior criminal actions are more easily forgivable?

abracadordosaco**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jon Jones' or Alexander Gustafsson's?

Jones drove his car under the influence of alcohol and crashed it into a pole. Gustafsson allegedly punched a girl multiple times.

While Gustafsson's actions seem a lot worse at first, he was also younger than Jones was when Jones crashed this car. It doesn't make the crimes any better be perhaps makes it easier to forgive him.

Jones, meanwhile, did become champion at a young age and was sort of thrown into the spotlight. People aren't perfect, and we should at least be thankful no one was seriously hurt.

I'm kind of torn on this, so what do you guys think?

Edit: If someone can post a credible link which proves Gustafsson definitely hit a girl or committed violence towards a girl, I'd appreciate it.

Last edited:
I like watching them fight

I hope they wreck into their own poles together.

Gus

Jones literally could have killed someone. I had a good friend who did the same thing, we aren't friends any more but not because of that. Just an all around stupid and selfish thing to do.

What if it was a car with children in it instead of a pole?

Last edited:
Jones

He literally could have killed someone. I had a good friend who did the same thing, we aren't friends any more but not because of that. Just an all around stupid and selfish thing to do.

What if it was a car with children in it instead of a pole?

So you mean Gus then?

Jon Jones 100%

Anyone who say otherwise is blinded by hate and/or Swedish.

I thought Gus just pushed the girl.

Well I haven't seen a source that says anything more than a push/shove.

I thought Gus just pushed the girl.

Well I haven't seen a source that says anything more than a push/shove.

I heard he regularly assaulted people and one time chucked a girl onto a wooden deck after kicking her boyfriend who was already knocked out in the skull or something.

I know very little about what Gus did, and I don't like Jones so obviously what Gus did is more forgivable.

According to people on here who speak Swedish and said they read the report: Gus just pushed the girl out of the way when she tried to jump between him and her brother during a fight. If that version is true he didn't really do anything wrong as far as the girl went. Honestly I'd probably push my own sister out of the way if she tried to jump in the middle of a fight between me and another guy otherwise she'd likely get hurt.

Gus was just basically a petty teenage thug fighting other petty teenage thugs, not a good thing for sure but not that big of a deal since he was a kid and grew out of it.

Jones just made a stupid mistake lots of people have also made. He shouldn't have done it but as long as he learns from it and doesn't keep doing it I don't see any reason to hold that against him for the rest of his life.

Edit: if you are right and Gus really did repeatedly punch a girl in the face then that is basically unforgivable in my opinion.

Jon Jones' or Alexander Gustafsson's?

Jones drove his car under the influence of alcohol and crashed it into a pole. Gustafsson allegedly punched a girl multiple times.

Stopped reading right there -- LOL!

"Allegedly"?

He was convicted and sent to prison. He was also a repeated offender.

I heard he regularly assaulted people and one time chucked a girl onto a wooden deck after kicking her boyfriend who was already knocked out in the skull or something.

Heard that too but only from forum posters but never from a half way decent source.

Seeing I have asked for a source several times and no one ever gives me a source I am really starting to doubt it.

Gus hands down.
I don't like JBJ. Sure JBJ could of killed not only himself and his passengers, but he could of killed someone who was there minding their own business. I'm glad no one was hurt and I hope he learns from his stupidity. With that being said, Gus assaulted people and assaulted a chick which in my opinion is a p*ssy move. I heard Gus say he's changed and I hope he has. With that being said, JBJ's situation is more forgivable. If you say otherwise then you clearly just hate him. I'm pretty sure a majority of people will pick JBJ. Even if the roles were reversed, people still will pick JBJ. Haters gon hate though.

I used to like Gus and it would seem like he has changed but what he did is very bad. scum status.

Back