Whose a better striker McGregor or GSP?

I don’t follow.

Gsp can’t be a good striker because he was a complete fighter?
Anyway i would tought you know diference of good and great, since yourself just said he was good and i myself said he wasn't great. But i can make you happy, GSP was the greatest strike ever, everybody crapped themselves of the ideia of fight him striking, even the second greatest fighter ever at ww, Matt Serra was afraid of a striking contest with him.
You are the one who seems to be having dificulties with the diference of mma and striking alone.

I completely disagree , in a K-1 environment where GSP just used his striking he would use all the tools he has.

He would put on a striking clinic with his kicks especially.

If GSP wanted to be could probubaly use the kicks to keep Conor out of range the entire fight. Good chance Conor doesn’t land shit before he’s asleep from a head kick ko

Having more tools doesn't necessarily mean GSP can beat Conor in a striking match. A really good boxer can utilize angles, footwork, distance, and defense to beat a kick boxer. Obviously that boxer would have to understand a bit about the other art forms, but he may not have to be particularly great in all aspects to beat someone who is more versatile than he is. Of course, he'd be a little more than your typical boxer, I guess.

Not saying Conor is that type of fighter to a tee, but one very sharp tool and and least some knowlege of how to handle those other striking styles may just be enough.

I love GSP, but in no universe is he a better striker than Conor. I honestly can’t tell if I’m getting trolled or not when I enter a Conor thread anymore.

GSP.

GSP has actually used his striking against people his height or higher and has been effective.

Conor just fights manlets for the most part......If you look at his non manlet record he is 3-2 against em....Think about that, 3-2 against non manlets(with a wikipedia page)......Conor's striking isn't effective against non manlets!!!!!

Oh, fuck off.

Overall GSP. the guy outstruck people like Prime Alves with his jab.

GSP.

GSP has actually used his striking against people his height or higher and has been effective.

Conor just fights manlets for the most part......If you look at his non manlet record he is 3-2 against em....Think about that, 3-2 against non manlets(with a wikipedia page)......Conor's striking isn't effective against non manlets!!!!!

you wrong
conan-obrien-connor-mcgregor-ufc-23.jpg

Screen-Shot-2017-08-02-at-13-30-13_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq3VPGG0kT-UwTbOOqgA0Jd6_qRYrSU6X_GnQkSAtQ0mA.png

conormcgregorheight.jpg

Conor is a MANLET who beats up MIDGETS

GSP.

Hi mate, came to see if you were still floating round hating on anything conor related, good to see you're alive and doing what you do.

Lol, sad bar-steward.

am i livin in the same planet as you guys? GSP is an amazing striker
GSP is an amazing mma point fighter. If it not for his goat timing for TD and goat top control then his striking wouldn’t have been nearly as effective

Back