• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who's Your Favorite Current UFC Champ?

Tom Aspinall, Jon refusing to fight him on his return hurts the legitamacy and Tom looking like the best HW easily right now, but if you are going to call the active interim champ not legi, Weili...but you only included male champs OP, so wtf.

Alex by a wide margin. Exciting fighter who is super active. Hopefully DDP and Topuira are as well

Topuria, Islam, and OMalley are my favs out of that bunch. Aside from Pantoja, the rest of them arent even the best fighters in their respective divisions, IMO.

Jon jones is my favourite, but he’s so inactive he feels retired lol

Alex , Suga and Topuria are the ones I look forward to their fights …..entertaining styles

Dricuss.

Although, I can't help but be very impressed by what Topuria did recently

1. Jones
2. Islam
3. Topuria

Aspinall seems to be a genuine guy and the sympathetic kind to have a drink with
Sean is all fun and has surprisingly good fighting abilities
DDP is kind of a douche but has this "unbreakable" aura that makes his fights intriguing

Others are meh

View attachment 1032191
The dethroning and holding her own in the rematch was very exciting to me.
Topuria, Makhachev, Pereira are awesome to watch. They fight balls to the wall.
O'Malley is awesome to watch but I feel like he still needs to prove himself.
Pantoja doesn't have the most intriguing style to me personally but is a legit champ.
It's really hard for me to consider Jones current HW champ tbh.
Dricus won a debatable fight. Did not feel like a strong win. Still has things to prove to me imo.
Leon was very safe and a little dull in his latest title defence imo.
mah babe Alexa OMG

Islam.
Capably represents one of the most impressive championship lineages in MMA ever. The transition from Khabib to Islam was as seamless as it could get, and he's not about to put Abdulmanap's dojo to shame. Despite the infantile hate, he's a good person as well.

Yes, I am a proud bathtubber.

I like Poatan, Edwards, mah babe Alexa and Pantoja too.

Back