Whos the most dangerous weight cutter in the ufc?????? - POLL!

Who cut the most weight in the UFC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How many times has he missed weight or been hospitalized? its not whos the biggest weight cutter, its whos the most dangerous
And yet the poll is asking:

Shit I always fuck up somehow. DOG DAMNIT

You cant change poll titles either, jeez lesson learned

You forgot to post the hydration test results. How do you even guess without them?

Khabib has missed weight the most. Johnson isn't an active UFC fighter anymore, he's a 300lb bodybuilder. Till has only missed weight the one time I believe.

Dude almost died...

Khabib.jpg
Khabib and its not even close. Guy can't keep his hands off tiramisu even if his life depended on it.
Rumble missed 2 times in the UFC, and 1 time in Titan. Dern missed 2 times before the UFC, and 1 time in the UFC. Gastelum and Lineker have failed 3 times. Romero, Hendricks and Till have failed 2 times.. Lee missed against Ferguson initially, and had to re-weigh to make the weight, he also missed against Barboza. Khabib has only failed once, the time he went to the hospital he didn't hit the scales, so technically he didn't miss weight that time, being he never weighed in.

Remember when Kenny was of the first TUF? At MIDDLEWEIGHT?

Fat fuck lmao.

<36>

Lots of posters can't possibly fathom not being able to stuff that big mac or pizza down their throats.

Why is Conor on that list? Even at FW he was not near the size of Max Holloway, Brian Ortega or Zabit Mariasharapov.

No Gastelum? He should be listed, but not the winner of course.

To my eyes, the winner is Ronda -- look at her between camps (a blimp) compared to the day of the weigh-ins, when she actually looks good.

Why is Conor on that list? Even at FW he was not near the size of Max Holloway, Brian Ortega or Zabit Mariasharapov.
McGregor cut from 172 lbs when he fought Mendes.
Ortega cuts from 164 lbs.

Till missed weight TWICE.
It only takes a few seconds to Google it, come on man.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darren_Till#Mixed_martial_arts_record

My bad, fixed it...I don't follow Till

LOL, Lineker missed five times, including after moving-up. He even taunted about it FFS.

XyxfrsL.gif

I was going off the poll list...

Khabib has not missed weight the most. Even counting the Ferg fight, that's still 2. Same amount as Till and Yoel.
Big Rig missed 3 times and AJ missed 4 times across 2 weight classes. It is easily AJ imo

Big Rig and AJ are retired, poll says in the UFC, neither are. I was counting the Horcher fight, I was wrong as it was Horcher who needed it to be a catch weight. Still, Khabib almost died trying to make weight.

Rumble missed 2 times in the UFC, and 1 time in Titan. Dern missed 2 times before the UFC, and 1 time in the UFC. Gastelum and Lineker have failed 3 times. Romero, Hendricks and Till have failed 2 times.. Lee missed against Ferguson initially, and had to re-weigh to make the weight, he also missed against Barboza. Khabib hasht cutly failed once, the time he went to the hospital he didn't hit the scales, so technically he didn't miss weight that time, being he never weighed in.

That's weak bro, he missed weight by not making the scales. He was hospitalized due to his weight cut. I only followed the poll

Conor.

Khabib and Conor are basically the same size.....peoppe are spreading this "Khabib is huge" myth to excuse Conor's next lost.

And yet the poll is asking:

I think the title means, who is doing the most danger to themselves with all the weight they're cutting.

Yes I didn't put Dern on there either, I only put Men on there

My bad, fixed it...I don't follow Till

I was going off the poll list...

Big Rig and AJ are retired, poll says in the UFC, neither are. I was counting the Horcher fight, I was wrong as it was Horcher who needed it to be a catch weight. Still, Khabib almost died trying to make weight.

That's weak bro, he missed weight by not making the scales. He was hospitalized due to his weight cut. I only followed the poll
Big Rig and AJ are options on the poll dude. They are far worse than any if the others.

Till went temporarily blind cutting weight.

Back