Whos the most dangerous weight cutter in the ufc?????? - POLL!

Who cut the most weight in the UFC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wigglestick

pess de gward
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey sherbrahs. Hi

Just wondering who you think the most dangerous weight cutter is in the ufc? You can use your own judgements because its not always about how much weight you cut it also depends how skinny and unhealthy you look once you hit the scale.

IMO its Darren till with Johnson as a close second, after that would be mcgregor because he doesn't even look like the same person. Since Till brags about it im generally not a fan even though I think it would be kind of funny if he didn't make weight tomorrow and still ended up fighting and winning.

There is no way to really know this without knowing their starting weights, when they start the cut, how their weight moves during the cuts, etc...

Going strictly by size to weight class, Till strikes me as the most powerful extreme case we have today.

Khabib has missed weight twice but to the extreme. Johnson isn't an active UFC fighter anymore, he's a 300lb bodybuilder. Till has missed weight twice, I'm only going off this poll.

Dude almost died... That tops anything imo.....

Khabib.jpg

Last edited:
Till said it himself - he's a LHW fighting at WW.

James Irvin and Holloway should be options. AJ and Till are pretty bad.

Khabib and its not even close. Guy can't keep his hands off tiramisu even if his life depended on it.

Conor is the most dangerous of all them, by pure mma skills, but several people are also extremely dangerous, especially those with mafia ties

Didn't Cyborg and Meisha almost die?

Uriah Hall was also in a serious predicament if I recall?

Edit: Yes acute Kidney Failure!

Sop the madness!

Last edited:
All time: Rumble. Dude has fought in WW, MW, Franklinweight, LHW, HW, and soon to be fighting at SHW.

Now: Till. Didn't he go temporarily blind?

Khabib has missed weight the most. Johnson isn't an active UFC fighter anymore, he's a 300lb bodybuilder. Till has only missed weight the one time I believe.

Dude almost died...

Khabib.jpg

LOL, Lineker missed five times, including after moving-up. He even taunted about it FFS.

XyxfrsL.gif

Hendricks and Holloway. Both of them ended up in the hospital while cutting weight and didn't even make it to the scales.

Till literally went blind his last cut. Honorable mention to Barao ehi effectively ended his own career after bashing his skull in passing out from cutting too much

I look forward to seeing Khabib dismantle Conor McGregor, however...I am never at ease leading up to one of his fights. On account of him eating too much fuckin food o_O

@wigglestick - You don't have John Dodson as a poll option, and he has the highest verifiable weight cut in UFC history at present.

Top Five Weight Cuts
17.97% | John Dodson (Flyweight)
15.30% | Drew Dober (Lightweight)
15.00% | Darren Till (Welterweight)
14.70% | Cris Cyborg (Women's Featherweight)
14.56% | Brett Johns (Bantamweight)

Khabib has missed weight the most. Johnson isn't an active UFC fighter anymore, he's a 300lb bodybuilder. Till has only missed weight the one time I believe.

Dude almost died...

Khabib.jpg
Khabib has not missed weight the most. Even counting the Ferg fight, that's still 2. Same amount as Till and Yoel.

Big Rig missed 3 times and AJ missed 4 times across 2 weight classes. It is easily AJ imo

@wigglestick - You don't have John Dodson as a poll option, and he has the highest verifiable weight cut in UFC history at present.
How many times has he missed weight or been hospitalized? its not whos the biggest weight cutter, its whos the most dangerous

Back