Whos the most dangerous weight cutter in the ufc?????? - POLL!

Who cut the most weight in the UFC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd say the guys who got hospitalized like Khabib and Max are def up there. Anyone almost dying over cutting weight should be forced to move up a weight class or be cut.

Yea but khabibs under 6" so nobody cares lol.... Khabib fears ww. Till fears mw. Holloway used to be skinny now he walks around 180 hel move up. Conor would fight anybody. JJ is moving up yoel scared of dc and jj and gus but hel move up maybe. Most weight cutters are pussies some just got older and heavyer but most are pussies.
If conor does fight the ww champ next hell be the fuckin man.

Why is Conor on that list? Even at FW he was not near the size of Max Holloway, Brian Ortega or Zabit Mariasharapov.
Right now he belongs no where close to this list. But at FW he looked like death at the weigh ins

I think the title means, who is doing the most danger to themselves with all the weight they're cutting.
I'm not exactly sure how TS expects Sherdoggers to be capable of diagnosing the internal damage fighters are inflicting upon themselves based solely on what they look like at the weigh in, how many times they missed weight, and how many times they went to the hospital.

Who cut the most weight, on the other hand, is an easy question to answer so long as we have a verifiable weight to reference.

Paige "heroin chic" vanzant

1011-paige-van-zant-insta-3.jpg

McGregor never missed the weight and never pulled out a fight. Shouldn't be on the list. His cut is hard but he does it everytime. He's professional comparing to these guys. Add Cormier, Lineker or someone on the list instead.

Till went blind, Khabib almost died in the German hospital, Romero couldn't walk, Rumble missed weight most times, Max was pulled out of a fights by comission... all these guys have history of bad weight cuts.

its funny to me how americans start jumping up and down complaining about weight cuts when somebody else does it and is successful. i'll just leave this here. as its never mentioned.
daniel-cormier-towel-900413.jpg

Didn't Cyborg and Meisha almost die?

Uriah Hall was also in a serious predicament if I recall?

Edit: Yes acute Kidney Failure!

Sop the madness!
Jesus I had acute kidney/liver failure a few years ago. Spent like 12 hours vomiting literal black syrup then on dialyses with a plug in my jugular for 3 or 4 days. Aside from eye issues it was easily the worst body pain I've ever felt

It's Conor. Which is doubly amazing when you realize he never missed weight. Dude is real mentally tough regarding weight cuts.

James Irvin and Conor Mcgregor come to mind. They look like completely two different people when they had to water weight cut.

Most dangerous cutter and most weight are 2 different things

Conor.

Khabib and Conor are basically the same size.....peoppe are spreading this "Khabib is huge" myth to excuse Conor's next lost.

So you think Khabib can cut to FW? He almost dies cutting to 155 lol

So you think Khabib can cut to FW? He almost dies cutting to 155 lol

That dude is delusional as shit when it comes to Conor. He's blinded by so much hate he doesn't realize what he's typing in his mom's basement.

Holloway this year:
First fight: "injury"
Second fight (lightweight): doctors stopped weight cut
Third fight: hospital (3 days before weigh ins)

Clear winner.

Back