• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

who's the biggest female popstar right now?

bf7bac6297070adf10de2fa769997e17cb63a88fr1-480-200_hq.gif

probably TSwift because she’ll never not be a huge mega superstar for years to come, but Billie Eilish is probably the biggest in regards to capturing the zeitgeist.
That makes sense.

Tswift has been around for what seems like a while although I'm still not sure if I've ever heard one of her songs.

As euro, Dua Lipa

Worldwide idk, maybe Lady Gaga? I think it's some time i don't ear anything from her though
Ariana Grande?

As euro, Dua Lipa

Worldwide idk, maybe Lady Gaga? I think it's some time i don't ear anything from her though
Ariana Grande?

It is Ariana Grande her Instagram follower count is 242 million!!! 242,000,000!! It is more than Dua Lipa, Billie Eillish and Lady Gaga combined.

Dua Lipa 67 million

Billie Eilish 87 million

And

Lady Gaga has 48 million almost.

Gaga I think is a better artist, more unique and entertaining a Madonna 2.0 and more that is better. BUT Gaga really became famous RIGHT before Instagram blew up, as such I think that is why she has way less followers. Her best albums and work was 2008 to 2013 which was before Instagram, snapchat and TikTok

My Top 5... Social media followers only plays a little into it. I look at their social platforms, other projects such as movies, books, clothing/beauty products and concert sales. Some have a lot of power in the music industry like Beyonce.

Taylor Swift
Beyonce
Selena Gomez
Ariana Grande
Lady Gaga

Honorable Mention: Rihanna

Last edited:
Billie Eillish I think is the biggest right now.

Taylor Swift is the best album seller right now. But the likes of Billie Eilish and Dua Lipa are the ones who gets a lot of attention for being the newest thing. Ariana's last album didn't sold that much apparently.

They have all already been named. It's Billie, Ariana, or Taylor.

Billie Eillish I think is the biggest right now.
Taylor Swift is the best album seller right now. But the likes of Billie Eilish and Dua Lipa are the ones who gets a lot of attention for being the newest thing. Ariana's last album didn't sold that much apparently.
The Rise of Billie Eilish
She's chasing Ariana's 48.5m YouTube subscribers by ~7m, and she has fewer than half as many total views, but Ariana has nearly twice as many videos, she started out with the whole Disney machine behind her, many of her biggest hits are collaborations that belong to other artists, and her videos have had more time to accumulate a lot more views because her commercial music uploads got going 14 years ago, not 3 years ago.

Ariana has 70 Billboard Hot 100 tracks dating back to June 2013 while Billie has 22 tracks dating back to just December 2018 (and she has an album about to drop which, if it's like her past albums, means another ~10 hits on this chart).

Billie has 5 tracks on the latest weekly Top 200 Global Chart for Spotify. Ariana also has five, but she's featured-- not the primary artist-- in two of those.

BTW, Olivia Rodrigo is dominating this Spotify Top 200 chart at the moment since her album just dropped. It's #1 in every major national music market across the world.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sour_(album)
Interview_Issue536_Spring_Olivia_Rodrigo_4.jpg

Billie is being less shy about her cleavage in her latest video. I suppose it was inevitable.

Back