Media Whos more athletic? Khabib vs Adesanya side by side

Khabib > Michael Johnson >Tony Ferguson > Joe Schilling > Artem Levin > Alex Periera > Israel Adesanya

By MMA math Khabib would wreck Adesanya

Khabib > Michael Johnson >Tony Ferguson > Joe Schilling > Artem Levin > Alex Periera > Israel Adesanya > Anderson Silva > Forrest Griffin > Rampage Jackson > Matt Hamill > Jon Jones > Daniel Cormier > Stipe Miocic

Khabib would smash Adesanya, Jones, and Stipe

That made up thing people argue about because they are bored?
AKA worthless?
Wtf you doing in Sherdog if not argue about stuff or read other ppl arguments about stuff. Im seriously amazed how some ppl really dont even know why they come here or keep coming here. What keeps you coming back here is basically everything you guys act like you hate.

Embrace the true essence of sherdog.

P4p Khabib kicks his fucking ass and only a retard thinks any different

However, I think Israel is likely a better pure athlete

Athleticism isn't only explosiveness.

The majority of elite endurance athletes are white (triathlon, cycling, swimming) only long distance running is dominated by blacks among the big endurance sports.

The majority of strength based sports are also dominated by Whites whether it's Olympic weightlifting or power lifting, strongman etc.

I would keep on going but it might sound racist and it's not my goal. But, this racist myth that blacks are more athletic is only viable in the USA because ppl think clumsy moving chicken legs basketball players are athletic or having a quick 40 yards dash is the only thing that matters when discussing athleticism.
That's funny cuz the squat and bench world records are held by black people. As for weightlifting, well just look at this. Strongman, yeah, that's all white. But it's also the one strength sport with no drug testing.

Endurance isnt athleticism, it's endurance. Athleticism is a measure of explosivity, and that is best measured by things like the standing broad jump, standing vertical or weighted jumps (as in weightlifting).

As for Khabib vs Israel- Khabib is the better fighter. But he is less athletic. But you don't win in MMA on athleticism alone so it's less important than people think. Just look at how Maia beat Masvidal and Condit, who are both more athletic than him.

That's funny cuz the squat and bench world records are held by black people. As for weightlifting, well just look at this. Strongman, yeah, that's all white. But it's also the one strength sport with no drug testing.

Endurance isnt athleticism, it's endurance. Athleticism is a measure of explosivity, and that is best measured by things like the standing broad jump, standing vertical or weighted jumps (as in weightlifting).

As for Khabib vs Israel- Khabib is the better fighter. But he is less athletic. But you don't win in MMA on athleticism alone so it's less important than people think. Just look at how Maia beat Masvidal and Condit, who are both more athletic than him.
Olympic weightlifting? you casually chose to ignore that cause its dominated by Russians?

Bench world record is Eric Spoto according to google.

Endurance is a part of athleticism, were not going to change the meaning of the word just cause it suits you.

Athleticism means the physical qualities that are characteristic of athletes, such as strength, fitness, and agility. So endurance is.

Athleticism isnt measured ONLY by being explosive! Lmfao wtf you making shit up now?

Olympic weightlifting? you casually chose to ignore that cause its dominated by Russians?
really? And how's their success rate in the WADA drug testing era?
screenshot-en-wikipedia-org-2019-10-11-15-52-06.png

How many medals did they win this year?

really? And how's their success rate in the WADA drug testing era?
screenshot-en-wikipedia-org-2019-10-11-15-52-06.png

How many medals did they win this year?
Countries Producing The Best Olympic Weightlifters
  1. USSR/Russia, 231 Titles. The Russians are unconquerable when it comes winning weightlifting championships.
  2. China, 189 Titles. ...
  3. Bulgaria, 91 Titles. ...
  4. United States, 55 Titles. ...
  5. East-West-Unified Germany, 40 Titles. ...
  6. Austria, 35 Titles. ...
  7. Poland, 30 Titles. ...
  8. Iran, 24 Titles. ...
you chose a single tournament in which most russian athletes were banned and ignored an entire 100+ years history LOL!

youre one nasty propagandist, the finesse with which you manipulate facts to serve a false argument is astonishing.

Russia barely had any athletes competing in that tournament.

Ho Lee Fuk, China smashed everyone

We might see some more Weili Zhangs and Kevin Lees coming in to take over MMA soon
Russians were banned. russian athletes mostly werent allowed to compete across all sports. hes not providing the full picture.

Ho Lee Fuk, China smashed everyone

We might see some more Weili Zhangs and Kevin Lees coming in to take over MMA soon
Anyone who's been paying attention knows how dominant they've been for the past decade. And that starts with their scouting program. They choose kids at a young age not based on their strength, but their JUMP. They throw their best jumpers into the weightlifting track because jumping is a genetic component that can't be trained- it's an innate byproduct of fast twitch fiber composition.

Wtf you doing in Sherdog if not argue about stuff or read other ppl arguments about stuff.

While you say this, and I do find myself agreeing with you, you're rocking a Yellow Card on your second account for a reason, you talk like an ass.

There's a way to argue/debate without childish vitriol getting spewed. I get it, it's the internet so it's easy to spew insults and be aggresive, but you are a capable poster and have the ability to get your point across without being a Dick. You've done it before so I don't see why you get baited and chose to insult people so easily, but it's not my account. You're good mate, just educate yourself about the chill pill and take that bitch once in a while lol, no need to sweat Avatars on an internet forum bud.

Brock Lesnar is more athletic than both guys.

thats all that matters.

Countries Producing The Best Olympic Weightlifters
  1. USSR/Russia, 231 Titles. The Russians are unconquerable when it comes winning weightlifting championships.
  2. China, 189 Titles. ...
  3. Bulgaria, 91 Titles. ...
  4. United States, 55 Titles. ...
  5. East-West-Unified Germany, 40 Titles. ...
  6. Austria, 35 Titles. ...
  7. Poland, 30 Titles. ...
  8. Iran, 24 Titles. ...
you chose a single tournament in which most russian athletes were banned and ignored an entire 100+ years history LOL!

youre one nasty propagandist, the finesse with which you manipulate facts to serve a false argument is astonishing.

Russia barely had any athletes competing in that tournament.
Yes, historically Russia/USSR has been dominant. But in the modern era with its stricter drug testing they've fallen behind. Go check the last 4 Olympics and see how they've done. You're kinda bad at comprehension.

Russians were banned. russian athletes werent allowed to compete across all sports. hes not providing the full picture.

It's a shame the globalists got so butthurt over Trump's victory that they carried out all that anti Russian nonsense

Athletes shouldn't have to suffer because degenerate politicians are playing their little games

Wtf you doing in Sherdog if not argue about stuff or read other ppl arguments about stuff. Im seriously amazed how some ppl really dont even know why they come here or keep coming here. What keeps you coming back here is basically everything you guys act like you hate.

Embrace the true essence of sherdog.
Good job projecting.
And I have no problem with people arguing p4p but instead of disagreeing with the poster who called it a worthless comparison with any argument of substance you just attacked him and called him worthless.

Arguing about MMA is fun. Arguing with people who just sling insults when you disagree with them is dumb.
So on that note I'm feeling dumb right now, good day.

While you say this, and I do find myself agreeing with you, you're rocking a Yellow Card on your second account for a reason, you talk like an ass.

There's a way to argue/debate without childish vitriol getting spewed. I get it, it's the internet so it's easy to spew insults and be aggresive, but you are a capable poster and have the ability to get your point across without being a Dick. You've done it before so I don't see why you get baited and chose to insult people so easily, but it's not my account. You're good mate, just educate yourself about the chill pill and take that bitch once in a while lol, no need to sweat Avatars on an internet forum bud.
You feel offended?

Yes, historically Russia/USSR has been dominant. But in the modern era with its stricter drug testing they've fallen behind. Go check the last 4 Olympics and see how they've done. You're kinda bad at comprehension.
Im not. 6 of the top 8 are white majority nations. even if you count russia out you still got 5 more in the top 8 alone.

Ex USSR countries still winning medals but theyre not going to russia anymore. youre talking about comprehension obviously youre too dumb to realize you lack it.

Russians were banned. russian athletes mostly werent allowed to compete across all sports. hes not providing the full picture.
oh btw, if you think one year isn't enough information-
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Weightlifting_Championships#Combined

Yeah, go through all of those and see how Russia's been doing. From 1991-2019, the only one where Russia led the medals was 2001. They've had a few more competitive years in between with some second place finishes but Russian weightlifting is nowhere near what it was during the USSR's heyday.

Anyone who's been paying attention knows how dominant they've been for the past decade. And that starts with their scouting program. They choose kids at a young age not based on their strength, but their JUMP. They throw their best jumpers into the weightlifting track because jumping is a genetic component that can't be trained- it's an innate byproduct of fast twitch fiber composition.

Jimmy disagrees

oh btw, if you think one year isn't enough information-
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Weightlifting_Championships#Combined

Yeah, go through all of those and see how Russia's been doing. From 1991-2019, the only one where Russia led the medals was 2001. They've had a few more competitive years in between with some second place finishes but Russian weightlifting is nowhere near what it was during the USSR's heyday.
i just smashed your previous post. this is also smashed by extension of my previous reply.

Back