RNC555

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Khabib A level athlete confirmation!

Worthless comparison....
Different divisions and styles

Last edited:
I give zero f..k about athleticsm if you ask which one is better fighter Khabib is at a different galaxy from skinny boy

Khabib would wreck him

in b4 the haterz.

Always bet on black if we're talking about explosive/athletic
Athleticism isn't only explosiveness.

The majority of elite endurance athletes are white (triathlon, cycling, swimming) only long distance running is dominated by blacks among the big endurance sports.

The majority of strength based sports are also dominated by Whites whether it's Olympic weightlifting or power lifting, strongman etc.

I would keep on going but it might sound racist and it's not my goal. But, this racist myth that blacks are more athletic is only viable in the USA because ppl think clumsy moving chicken legs basketball players are athletic or having a quick 40 yards dash is the only thing that matters when discussing athleticism.

The majority of elite endurance athletes are white (triathlon, cycling, swimming) only long distance running is dominated by blacks among the big endurance sports.

The majority of strength based sports are also dominated by Whites whether it's Olympic weightlifting or power lifting, strongman etc.

I would keep on going but it might sound racist and it's not my goal. But, this racist myth that blacks are more athletic is only viable in the USA because ppl think clumsy moving chicken legs basketball players are athletic or having a quick 40 yards dash is the only thing that matters when discussing athleticism.

By the true definition of athletic which I assume to mean a good athlete overall, your post is very accurate, but for some reason athletic these days means how fast someone can run and how high they can jump

Dude, i'm a HUGE Khabib fan but just shut the fuck up. No need to bring race into this. Don't be a hater on Adesanya. They're both athletic. End of story. You're just driving a wedge between fan bases for no reason.

Khabib > Michael Johnson >Tony Ferguson > Joe Schilling > Artem Levin > Alex Periera > Israel Adesanya

By MMA math Khabib would wreck Adesanya

Dude, i'm a HUGE Khabib fan but just shut the fuck up. No need to bring race into this. Don't be a hater on Adesanya. They're both athletic. End of story. You're just driving a wedge between fan bases for no reason.
i didnt bring race into this you blind idiot. the guy who i responded to did. then i stated some undeniable facts and you got butthurt by the truth.

cry me a river.

i didnt bring race into this you blind idiot. the guy who i responded to did. then i stated some undeniable facts and you got butthurt by the truth.

cry me a river.

You're single handedly gonna make Khabib the most hated fighter on Sherdog with your antics. Shut the fuck up little boy. Seriously.

You're single handedly gonna make Khabib the most hated fighter on Sherdog with your antics. Shut the fuck up little boy. Seriously.
As i said youre free to cry a river if youre this upset about it. Dont be afraid to talk about stuff little boy this isnt Russia and Qadyrov has no power here. This is SHERDOG!

Back