Media Whos more athletic? Khabib vs Adesanya side by side

Shes not Ukranian listen to her walkout music and you would know where shes from. Hes not white cause hes Russian but He is white.
Dunno why you keep talking out of your ass when you just embarrass yourself with the depths of your ignorance.
screenshot-en-wikipedia-org-2019-10-11-17-02-47.png

screenshot-en-wikipedia-org-2019-10-11-17-03-15.png

Dunno why you keep talking out of your ass when you just embarrass yourself with the depths of your ignorance.
screenshot-en-wikipedia-org-2019-10-11-17-02-47.png

screenshot-en-wikipedia-org-2019-10-11-17-03-15.png
just cause youre born there doesnt mean you are. not all ukranians are ethnic slaves incase you didnt know that.

russians has for decades tried to change the demographics of its nation. and, forcefully moved different ethnic groups from different locations so its harder to break free of USSR.

what youre posting proves nothing.

The fighters own walk out song is more proof than a wiki page wrote by a fan most likely. the walkout song says the whole story and where shes originally from cause its cultural music. shes not ukranian 100% and not kygyzy.

Shev is born to UKRAINIAN parents who moved to Kyrgyzstan. Ethnic Kazakhs are a mix of Turkic, Iranian, Mongol, and Slavic bloodlines. Ilya is no more white than Gennady Golovkin or Kostya Tszyu (lemme guess, you think he's white too because he's Russian?)

Almost 40% of the people living in Kazakhstan are not ethnic Kazachs, Khrushchev moved masses of Russians and Ukrainians in that area because of it's importance in USSR's agriculture.

Ilya looks white to me, but I don't care enough to get into an argument about it.

I give zero f..k about athleticsm if you ask which one is better fighter Khabib is at a different galaxy from skinny boy

P4P. If you asked who is the better fighter in reality Adesanya would absolutely butcher Khabib in a fight.

By the true definition of athletic which I assume to mean a good athlete overall, your post is very accurate, but for some reason athletic these days means how fast someone can run and how high they can jump

White people actually do extremely well in high jump. Win most of the gold medals and I think the world record for vertical is held by a white man.

Having said that, I think Israel is more athletic than Khabib.

just cause youre born there doesnt mean you are. not all ukranians are ethnic slaves incase you didnt know that.

russians has for decades tried to change the demographics of its nation. and, forcefully moved different ethnic groups from different locations so its harder to break free of USSR.

The fighters own walk out song is more proof than a wiki page wrote by a fan most likely. the walkout song says the whole story and where shes originally from cause its cultural music. shes not ukranian 100% and not kygyzy.
Man, it's like talking to a brick wall here. Her PARENTS are both from the Ukraine while it was a part of the USSR. They were 100% ethnic Ukrainians. They gave birth Valentina while transferred to Kyrgyzstan by the government, thus making Val's nationality Kyrgyz, but her ethnicity Ukrainian. Is this too difficult a concept for you?

I mean youre still trying to say Kosta Tszyu and Ilya Ilyin are white when I've shown you otherwise. This is the most retarded conversation I've ever had the misfortune of participating in so thank you for setting a new low bar for debate on Sherdog.

Her last name is Shevchenko, which is one of the most common Ukrainian surnames. That's like arguing someone born in Russia with the last name Smirnov isn't Russian.

Man, it's like talking to a brick wall here. Her PARENTS are both from the Ukraine while it was a part of the USSR. They were 100% ethnic Ukrainians. They gave birth Valentina while transferred to Kyrgyzstan by the government, thus making Val's nationality Kyrgyz, but her ethnicity Ukrainian. Is this too difficult a concept for you?

I mean youre still trying to say Kosta Tszyu and Ilya Ilyin are white when I've shown you otherwise. This is the most retarded conversation I've ever had the misfortune of participating in so thank you for setting a new low bar for debate on Sherdog.
there is nothing called ethnic ukranian its like saying ethnic french. what youre referring to would be slavic.

there are many ethnicities in ukraine that arent slavic and are considered ukranians. there are ethnicities that migrated there decades or hundreds of years ago that arent slavic.

Yes, historically Russia/USSR has been dominant. But in the modern era with its stricter drug testing they've fallen behind. Go check the last 4 Olympics and see how they've done. You're kinda bad at comprehension.
Dude stop trying to act like Russia is the only country with dopers in the Olympics, just fucking stop lol this is coming from an American. 100% of them are doping at the olympic level.

Back on topic, Khabib probably wouldnt fit our American definition of athleticism AKA high vertical jump and fast sprint speed but he checks off on all other categories that make an athlete. By far his biggest strengths are his technique and mental fortitude, though.

Last edited:
there is nothing called ethnic ukranian its like saying ethnic french. what youre referring to would be slavic.

Slavic is a language family. There is absolutely no such thing as ethnic Slavic, rofl.

Slavic is a language family. There is absolutely no such thing as ethnic Slavic, rofl.

first of all ethnicities doesnt mean only race.

The fact or state of belonging to a social group that has a common national or cultural tradition.

2nd of all slavic are 100% an ethnicity.

Almost 40% of the people living in Kazakhstan are not ethnic Kazachs, Khrushchev moved masses of Russians and Ukrainians in that area because of it's importance in USSR's agriculture.

Ilya looks white to me, but I don't care enough to get into an argument about it.
And neither are Russians white. Slavic Russians certainly are, but there are numerous nowhite ethnicities-
World-Data-ethnic-composition-pie-chart-Russia.jpg

I mean this whole dumb debate started because @RNC555 was salty about a flashy black guy getting so much attention so his insecurity forced him to make this ill advised thread. And he tried to equate former Soviet Olympic glory with white excellence.

Her last name is Shevchenko, which is one of the most common Ukrainian surnames. That's like arguing someone born in Russia with the last name Smirnov isn't Russian.
it means nothing having a last name. there are japanese guys with english last names. africans with french last names, middle easterners with norwegian last names. its 2019 it means nothing.

And neither are Russians white. Slavic Russians certainly are, but there are numerous nowhite ethnicities-
World-Data-ethnic-composition-pie-chart-Russia.jpg

I mean this whole dumb debate started because @RNC555 was salty about a flashy black guy getting so much attention so his insecurity forced him to make this ill advised thread. And he tried to equate former Soviet Olympic glory with white excellence.
the definition of white covers a range of ppl not only the ones you referring to. again youre spreading lies.

it means nothing having a last name. there are japanese guys with english last names. africans with french last names, asians with norwegian last names. its 2019 it means nothing.

It means something. It means that one (out of two) possibilities is likely. Her being Ukrainian is overwhelmingly likely. You are too stupid to understand that line of logic apparently.

If someone is born in Japan with a Japanese last name and they physically look Japanese, they are overwhelmingly likely to simply be Japanese. Even if that person later moved to another country.

Khabib is very strong and durable alongside being fairly heavy for his weight class. He's vary gifted in terms of grappling genetics considering his family line.
He stands out even from his siblings and cousins who went through the same training he did. Islam while very good hasn't had the same dominante success in MMA as his older brother figure and most likely won't.

Adesanya's main gifts are his height/reach (which trust me might as well be as important as explosiveness) and very good balance. Balance is less of a gift and more on something you can work on but its critical for someone with Izzy's style of fighting.

Khabib's gifts seem harder to overcome than Izzy's are in a fight. Khabib knows how to pace himself with fights so his cardio isn't god tier like usman's. Izzy has amazing height which is a bitch to get around but I feel like he might get bullied by a very strong fighter like Costa. We will have to wait and see.

the definition of white covers a range of ppl not only the ones you referring to. again youre spreading lies.
You can't even keep track of the arguments you're making.
Are Tartars white? Are Bashkirs white? Are Chuvash white? These are all Turkic ethnic groups with substantial populations in Russia.

Your argument began with this-
The majority of strength based sports are also dominated by Whites whether it's Olympic weightlifting or power lifting, strongman etc.
Olympic weightlifting? you casually chose to ignore that cause its dominated by Russians?

The best "Soviet" lifters are not necessarily white so why try to use that in your little war to diminish the accomplishments of black athletes. This entire thread was you trying to assert racial superiority for whites in sports.

The greatest Soviet weightlifter of all time would never pass the Hitler eye test.
st_20160221_sptfood_2081974-1536x2632.jpg

Back