Who's fighter of the year?

hasar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
For me it's still Demetrious Johnson. Last year was the same. He will beat Dodson again and easily best fighter of 2015.

For me it's still Demetrious Johnson. Last year was the same. He will beat Dodson again and easily best fighter of 2015.

Xo4Dg8t.gif

If Cerrone or McGregor win their title fights one of them easily takes it

Fighters of the year is Donald Cerrone he and Benson Henderson are the only ones with the balls to get in the octagon frequently enough. Most of the others in every division want 8 - 10 month layoffs between fights even if they aren't inured! Pathetic! As an example McGregor spent 71/2 minutes in the cage with Mendes a month ago and we have to wait until December for him to be fighting again? Why couldn't he have fought Frankie Edgar in September to determine the real #1 challenger?? Brock Lesnar is right Vince McMahon is a better promoter than Dana White.

Well, can't be Dodson or Rousey imo.

I'm a Cerrone fan but if he wins the title it just shows that the lightweight division is weak imo.

So, McGregor, I guess.

Alan Jouban for me. Screwed out of a decision over warley alves and win the next two in spectacular fasion..him.

Providing they win their next fight;

1. Conor - 3 top 10 wins(including 2 top 5) and unseating a dominant champ.
2. Rousey - 3 top 10 wins/title defenses(including 2 top 5) with least ring time of all candidates.
3. Tate - 3 top 10 wins(including 2 top 5) and unseating a dominant champ.
4. DJ/Lawler/Weidman/Joanna champ - All with 2 top ten wins/title defenses
5. Cerrone - 4 wins in 2015(including 2 top 5) and winning the title.

HM - Dillashaw and Werdum

(I weigh dethroning dominant champs highly.)

Will be that chick with the big ass mole or that irish guy that the kids like

Fighters of the year is Donald Cerrone he and Benson Henderson are the only ones with the balls to get in the octagon frequently enough. Most of the others in every division want 8 - 10 month layoffs between fights even if they aren't inured! Pathetic! As an example McGregor spent 71/2 minutes in the cage with Mendes a month ago and we have to wait until December for him to be fighting again? Why couldn't he have fought Frankie Edgar in September to determine the real #1 challenger?? Brock Lesnar is right Vince McMahon is a better promoter than Dana White.

That would be terrible promoting! You would be killing off a contender and risking the biggest fight in MMA right now

Back