Who's actually gonna buy ESPN+ just to watch the UFC?

I don't have a work around, especially if any Government AgenAgeis reading this.

I ended up getting it when Ariel moved over. I haven't even noticed the $4.99 charge and have actually watched some other stuff on it too (30 for 30, random college b-ball). To me, it's a better deal than FP, which I also still have (have had since launch).

I have fight pass, and have a found a way to watch PPV at a very minimal cost (wink wink). What are we to do with ESPN+? Do you plan on paying for this or do you have another work around?
I will pay the 4.99. I Literally spend more on breakfast every morning.

ESPN+?

More like ESPN sucks.

<3>
G1nX.gif

Can you get this on your tv or do you have to watch it online or have a playstation or something to get it?

I love that show, just had 20 year anniversary for that show

I'm a big fan
was on set for the second to last episode.
had drinks with James several times in a bar he used to bartender at before he was famous (he would come by a few times a year), Last time was 2 weeks before he passesd.

Sirico is a real deal OG.
had his crew with him on set

ESPN+?

More like ESPN sucks.

<3>
It's not like I was going to get to watch Warrington/Frampton , which was a good fight, anywhere else in the US without it. For UFC, it may seem bad because those cards were on FS1/2 before already, so now you have to pay, but for other sports that are included in the package, the value is worth it.

I just canceled Fightpass and ESPN+ yesterday.Im paid up until then end of the month on both and Im done after.

It's 4.99 per month. Or 49.99 per year, which = $2.50 per card.

Yeah I'm going to purchase for the year. I mean the Brooklyn & Forteleza cards alone are better than some ppvs that cost $70. It's a steal honestly.
NdNGbXC.gif

I personally think Netflix is overrated. No live TV, all old movies that you can just buy for cheap now or watch on cable anyways. Very little of their original programming is actually good. I think they will eventually lose out to the rise of the real streaming services. PlayStation Vue, YouTube TV, Hulu Live, the new AT&T streaming service coming out later this year will all take over in a couple years.
Most people rave over their original programming. Stranger Things, OITNB, House of cards, Polo, Narcos, etc etc were all massive hits that penetrated pop culture. What will be a hit IMO is Disney+ as all Disney content( ie Marvel and star wars) will be removed by next year.

Back