Who's actually gonna buy ESPN+ just to watch the UFC?

"If I were a carpenter, and you were a douchebag"

My fav Christopher moment was when he was on set of a film Favreau was producing & they were looking for another word to use instead of "bitch"
Chris said "use buchiach".
They thought it sounded good so used it & after director yelled cut, Favreau asked him what it means & with perfect time Chris said "cunt"

when you re-watch you realize how great Imperioli was in that role

My fav Christopher moment was when he was on set of a film Favreau was producing & they were looking for another word to use instead of "bitch"
Chris said "use buchiach".
They thought it sounded good so used it & after director yelled cut, Favreau asked him what it means & with perfect time Chris said "cunt"

when you re-watch you realize how great Imperioli was in that role
Carmine JR already has 9 pictures, 4 in the "south beach strumpet alone"

Can you get this on your tv or do you have to watch it online or have a playstation or something to get it?
The app is downloadable to only Samsung smart TVs thus far. But, if you get an Amazon Firestick you can download the app onto it in just a couple of minutes & it works great.

Dana brags about UFC being worth so much money and yet they are trying to take every chance to charge us for something that should only be free and PPV once and awhile.

are there commercials?
I think i've seen a few and it's been very lite, but say during a football or basketball game or so when there'd be a commercial break there pops up a "we'll be back soon" message.

In. Host some cards and eat and drink more than $2.50 worth of stuff they bring over. Kids today don't know how to get they hustle on.

Dana brags about UFC being worth so much money and yet they are trying to take every chance to charge us for something that should only be free and PPV once and awhile.

You realize the UFC doesn't set cable prices or streaming prices?

Well obviously you dont. Clearly the UFC should stream every card for free for no revenue

I just cancelled fight pass and plan on picking up ESPN+ before the Dilly/Cejudo fight. I'm making $5 a month by using ESPN+! I'll put $5 in my piggy bank each month, I'll be out of my parents basement in no time!
With that attitude you can do anything!

I get your point but the reason that UFC is worth so much in the WME era is because of these deals

I get your point but the reason that UFC is worth so much in the WME era is because of these deals
Any way you look at it it's a bad deal for the UFC. So what if they make a dime up front with ESPN+. In the long run they're losing exposure, that's a bad deal for any growing sport. In 5 years they'll try going back to a cable network or real streaming service (hulu, youtube tv, playstation vue, at&t).

Any way you look at it it's a bad deal for the UFC. So what if they make a dime up front with ESPN+. In the long run they're losing exposure, that's a bad deal for a growing sport. In 5 years they'll try going back to a cable network or real streaming service (hulu, youtube tv, playstation vue, at&t).

If you break down the deal you might think differently
They are making over $100m a year more in profit
Plus ESPN is promoting them like crazy.
Boxing & Bellator are going in the same direction (OTT)

One thing you cannot call this deal is "bad"

Stop this. ESPN product is TRASH.

The radio hosts.
The NFL rejects they hire to discuss games.
The on air personalities fucking TRASH.
The articles written for the website.....fucking tabloid level shit.

I'll watch the UFC on there but there will be no paying. Is normal.

You get access to the entire 30 for 30 library. That alone should be worth it.

But I’ve had it since September or so, it’s for the Serie A.

Will tomorrow's card stay up on espn+ after it goes live?

Back