Who's actually gonna buy ESPN+ just to watch the UFC?

The Highlight

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I've been debating whether or not to purchase the $5 monthly streaming service just for UFC. I used to watch it on before on FS1/FS2 and Fox since in was already included in my Directv package, but now I'll have to pay more $5 extra a month on top of my $90 directv bill just to watch the UFC now. Do you guys think it's worth it? I haven't used ESPN+ before, does anyone have it and what's your review on it?

DATE EVENT / 1st Quarter
2nd Quarter
Saturday, April 13 UFC 236
Saturday, April 20 UFC FIGHT NIGHT ON ESPN+
Saturday, April 27 UFC FIGHT NIGHT ON ESPN
Saturday, May 4 UFC FIGHT NIGHT ON ESPN+
Saturday, May 11 UFC 237
Saturday, May 18 UFC FIGHT NIGHT ON ESPN+
Saturday, June 1 UFC FIGHT NIGHT ON ESPN+
Saturday, June 8 UFC 238
Saturday, June 22 UFC FIGHT NIGHT ON ESPN+
Saturday, June 29 UFC FIGHT NIGHT ON ESPN

I have Fight Pass and that's enough. I find the $10 makes it morally okay to pirate PPV and ESPN fights at whim. That being said, I also buy the tentpole PPVs twice a year. That's all I can dish out.

I will because it should be about the same price to buy Fight Pass through ESPN+ in total as it would just to have FP separately.

Stop this. ESPN product is TRASH.

The radio hosts.
The NFL rejects they hire to discuss games.
The on air personalities fucking TRASH.
The articles written for the website.....fucking tabloid level shit.

I'll watch the UFC on there but there will be no paying. Is normal.

It's 4.99 per month. Or 49.99 per year, which = $2.50 per card.

Yeah I'm going to purchase for the year. I mean the Brooklyn & Forteleza cards alone are better than some ppvs that cost $70. It's a steal honestly.

If ESPN+ had NFL and NBA I might, but they only have MLS and college ball so I am not interested. I don't know a single person who has ESPN+. I don't think they are going to get as many views as they hope, will probably will be on par with UFC on Fuel TV. If the goal was to continue bringing more eyes on the sport, leaving Fox for a deal with ESPN that is primarily based on their streaming service was a terrible idea.

Probably, it’s 5$ and I like watching fights in good quality

I've been debating whether or not to purchase the $5 monthly streaming service just for UFC. I used to watch it on before on FS1/FS2 and Fox since in was already included in my Directv package, but now I'll have to pay more $5 extra a month on top of my $90 directv bill just to watch the UFC now. Do you guys think it's worth it? I haven't used ESPN+ before, does anyone have it and what's your review on it?

How long have you had DirectTV? I just called to renegotiate my bill and got it down to $43 which includes Showtime. That will last for 12 months. He basically gave me a $50 loyalty discount per month which was available. This was late last week. I'd give it a shot.

And to answer your question, yes, I am going to get ESPN+.

me and then cancel my Fight Pass subscription in protest

I have it. It sucks as fr as finding the content you're looking for. I still haven't figured out how to find the entire Ariel Helwani show even though I've been paying for this shit since he moved.

It's $5 a month. You work at taco bell or some shit?

I kept Fight Pass for Glory Kickboxing & Invicta while I did sign up for ESPN+ so I
can continue to watch UFC outside the TV cards

DATE EVENT / 1st Quarter
2nd Quarter
Saturday, April 13 UFC 236
Saturday, April 20 UFC FIGHT NIGHT ON ESPN+
Saturday, April 27 UFC FIGHT NIGHT ON ESPN
Saturday, May 4 UFC FIGHT NIGHT ON ESPN+
Saturday, May 11 UFC 237
Saturday, May 18 UFC FIGHT NIGHT ON ESPN+
Saturday, June 1 UFC FIGHT NIGHT ON ESPN+
Saturday, June 8 UFC 238
Saturday, June 22 UFC FIGHT NIGHT ON ESPN+
Saturday, June 29 UFC FIGHT NIGHT ON ESPN
Me. I Literally spend more daily on Coffee. 5 bucks is nothing at all.

I don’t have an opinion on ESPN.
Personally, I would go a different route.
The options are almost limitless for
Viewing sports and TV these days.

Not that pricey either if you’ve got a good internet plan at home.

Back