Who'd pay 25$ to watch UFC in a movie theater....

Phoenix Down

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That serves beer?

Also....UFC 182 in HFR 4k 3D would be incredible.

I'd pay the money to watch old UFC events in a theater if they had those conditions.

U get one more friend together and yall can split the cost of the ppv and drink beer at home

Live events, I would definitely pay to see in a theater.

I'd try it once if it was 4K or 8K.

Best setup I've been to was a Hookah/Sports Bar that showed the UFC events upstairs on two huge projectors on each side of the room.

The quality wasn't IMAX but no matter where you sit, you had a clear view of the screen and you could enjoy the table seating and decent food you get a sports bar.

That to me, is more ideal than a theatre setup for watching events.

Old events? No. $9.99 Fight pass and you can watch as many old events as you want.

I imagine if you could find a drive-in that plays UFC fights you could get drunk

I always get drunk when I go to the drive-in theaters here

Can you imagine the level of humans watching UFC in a movie theater alongside you?

Nothing beats splitting it between a few friends for cheaper than that and having your own bbq at home. But I would try it!

As long as they let you in and out of the theater between fights. I like to smoke a little during the fights plus unless they had a great IPA on tap at the theater, I'd need to have my own car beers. Life's too short to pay for shitty beers like Bud Light!

Regardless if it ever makes it to the movie theaters I wonder if they'll ever broadcast in 3D.

Back