Who'd pay 25$ to watch UFC in a movie theater....

My girlfriend and I shared the iMax theater last night with an Indian couple who sat almost at the bottom row (wayyyyyy too close). We were in back, comfortable distance away and I figured it'd be safe to pull out my G Pen.

Needless to say I smoked for almost all three hours of The Hobbit and no one was the wiser.

How does the g pen work?

Doesn't it still smell?

It won't work.

The reason it works in bars is because people are used to bars being loud. The moment someone gets told to shut the fuck up in that theater shits gonna get real. Someone will get offended to jbg, and an ed hardy t shirt will be used to stop the bleeding.

problem is then you have to hang out with ufc fans in person... yechk!

How does the g pen work?

Doesn't it still smell?

I can't speak for gpen (but I'm curious to read what Phoenix thinks of it). I'm using a PAX vaporizer myself, and it's scentless. I've used it at hockey games, inside bars, movie theaters, you name it. The only place you can smell anything is your breath, so as long as you chew some gum you're good to go.

LOL at $25 in a movie theater.

You know how much coke and popcorn cost in a theater.
How much would a single can of Budweiser be? And those nasty nachos?

No doubt. I've been paying 30 bucks (entry plus food and beer) to see it at a crowded bar that only plays it on a few screens that are always being partially blocked.

All excellent points...

BUT I turn 21 next November. :icon_sad:

sad face indeed, well by bar I meant a BWW, which does I.D. after 8PM I believe

The problem here is afternoon is expensive. Every time I want to see a movie, the cheap morning times(there about 5 dollars then) are never for the movie I want to see. I'm unsure why but only the popular blockbusters and children's films get the good morning times. Otherwise, I'd have to drive another 30 to 40 miles to another theater.

one of the bonuses of fandango.com is you can search not just movie times, but prices as well. As far as theaters go, AMC got really cheap with it. About 3-4 years ago they had a deal where Mon-Thur ANY showtime was $5. That was eventually changed to $5 before 5PM, then price gets bumped to $7.50, you get the idea

Am trying it tonight. Paid $20 here in Buffalo, NY area.

any updates? Just curious

Back