Who would you say are the main 5 fighters who have declined since USADA?

Hard to tell if Big Foot's situation is due to USADA, I always think that it's the Hunt fight that took everything, whatever it's left in him. Poof, all gone, he's done.

tumblr_mxfuglTJID1qaa8d1o4_250.gif

I mean, who can take many clean shots from someone like Hunt. Surprised that he didn't die that night. His corner forgot to bring a towel that night.

Hard to tell if Big Foot's situation is due to USADA, I always think that it's the Hunt fight that took everything, whatever it's left in him. Poof, all gone, he's done.

I mean, who can take many clean shots from someone like Hunt. Surprised that he didn't die that night. His corner forgot to bring a towel that night.

His situation seemed similar to Hong Man Choi's -he started looking frail and ill after his brain tumor had been removed.

choihong.jpg

Right, and Jones popped and pulsed for dc and gus respectively.
Who cares man.even gus doesnt care if jones was on rocket fuel or something

He wasn't getting KO'd which would make a bit more sense after the wars he was in, he was losing decisions to Neil Magny. Also a loyal member of a pretty questionable gym. It's not that absurd.
Wow, Condit lost to a big, rangy fighter with an awkward style when he was at the tail end of his career... he must have been a career juicer :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: That is a massive reach.

Condit suffered a severe leg injury against Woodley that kept him out over a year and he never looked the same after that. The only reason he had success against Lawler is because Robbie would wildly exchange with him and his style is the best possible match-up for someone like Condit.

After the Woodley fight, Condit became FAR less active, was starting to become less dedicated to fighting (had opened up an unrelated business outside of MMA), and had been in a brutal series of wars that had affected his health both physically and mentally. This is a hell of a lot more believable as a reason for his decline than a baseless PED accusation when the guy had ZERO history of popping. This thread should be ban worthy; the delusional posts about USADA and PEDs that come up in modern day (made by people who have ZERO experience in professional athletics) are embarrassing. Ignored

Dos Nachos was never the same after USADA was implemented.
Good enough to trash Robbie and Kevin Lee, and make it a competitive fight in every one of his losses.

To me RDA has always looked the same, except for those 2 years he kinda overachieved and went on to take the title.

Anthony Pettis, the guy he beat for it, is a much better example of a rapid decline.

Before then he was flat lined by DC and Cain(twice).

I think we should worry more about 38-40 year olds that Are still competitive in the top 20, or HWs or LHWs that go full speed for 5 rds...
But your question is interesting.

When it was announced in february 2015 that the UFC partnered with USADA, we had some very strong champions. Very few saw them losing in the near future, And they looked nearly unbeatable. Then USADA came:

Champions_January_December.0.jpg
What does it means if except for Johnson, the only remaining champion on that chart was TJ Dillashaw?

<[analyzed}>

Jones's victory over DC was overturned.

Yes, but the fight still happened, and Jones knocked out DC. Was he cheating? Perhaps. But that has nothing to do with the topic at hand: fighters having declined since USADA.

Wow, Condit lost to a big, rangy fighter with an awkward style when he was at the tail end of his career... he must have been a career juicer :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: That is a massive reach.

Condit suffered a severe leg injury against Woodley that kept him out over a year and he never looked the same after that. The only reason he had success against Lawler is because Robbie would wildly exchange with him and his style is the best possible match-up for someone like Condit.

After the Woodley fight, Condit became FAR less active, was starting to become less dedicated to fighting (had opened up an unrelated business outside of MMA), and had been in a brutal series of wars that had affected his health both physically and mentally. This is a hell of a lot more believable as a reason for his decline than a baseless PED accusation when the guy had ZERO history of popping. This thread should be ban worthy; the delusional posts about USADA and PEDs that come up in modern day (made by people who have ZERO experience in professional athletics) are embarrassing. Ignored

You haven't ignored me? You've replied to me.

He managed to get a title shot after that Woodley fight by destroying Thiago Alves. Not sure how you've exploded so much defending Condit, you can't prove to me that he wasn't taking anything same way I can't prove to you he was. I'm saying it's coincidental, it's an opinion stop crying.

Erick Silva, Johnny Hendricks, Renan Barao,Frank Mir, BJ Penn<<(I said it), Luke Rockhold(slightly)
I know there's more but those are the ones that came to me right away.

Good enough to trash Robbie and Kevin Lee, and make it a competitive fight in every one of his losses.

To me RDA has always looked the same, except for those 2 years he kinda overachieved and went on to take the title.

Anthony Pettis, the guy he beat for it, is a much better example of a rapid decline.

I agree with Dos Anjos, he moved had losses at LW to Eddie, Tony while experience weight cutting issues, partly due to the IV ban.

At WW he's a small WW compared to others. I don't think it's USADA related as Dos Anjos has enough losses when he won the belt, I think he's top 5 for both divisions, he hasn't declined he's just floated.

Never thought of Condit when it comes to PEDs, but really, I think well over half the roster are active users, and of the rest, most don't use because of either the cost or fear of being caught due to not being in a gym with people who have the knowledge and access to high level masking agents. South Florida is the place to be for "improved" performance, IMO.

Apparently this thread isn't suitable for the UFC discussion but 300 Conor threads are a day. This forums a weird place sometimes.

Hector lombard and his gf valerie letourneau

They went a combined 0-9 post usada or something ridiculous

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back