Who would you consider the most fearless fighter?

Think about this one for a second. All these guys fight for a living so it isn't like they don't have some guts.
I think I would say AS. He hopped up in weight numerous times. He took a fight after just coming out of surgery on one days notice to fight the guy that is the heavyweight champion of the world. As an old slowed down man he wanted to fight a young guy that was 15-0 with 13 Ko/Tko's. For comparison, GSP was self admittedly scared every fight. Bones refused to go up or take a fight on a few days notice. Fedor never made eye contact to save himself from wasting nervous energy. (he is a tough one to call, but I think he has a bit of the same sensation GSP has). There are guys that will fight anyone, but is that bravado, or a need to get paid, or maybe even an image they try to portray?

Andy ducked teh Chris for almost 2 years.

All the WW Japanese fighters that consistently fought LHW/HW killers for a living.

There were some crazily brave Japanese guys in Pride, many forgotten ones with mediocre skills and WW at best, who happily fought against HW killers. If we are talking fearless it has to be some smaller guy with mediocre skills who has no issue with stepping in the ring/cage against someone who will probably destroy him.

This sounds terrible, but probably one that died fighting. Like Tim Hague. He never hung em up.

Surprised how many times Anderson's name popped up, you realise how much of a cherry picker he was when he was champ? There's a reason why he chose Forrest and Bonnar, and only took the DC fight after he lost to Weidman twice (nothing to lose).

He didn't pick them, no one would fight As on a one week notice. You know Rashaad turn down a fight with him in his prime. Stop posting bs, when you don't know shit. This dude fought Dc on 1 day notice, after recovering from a surgery too.

What do you feel about Jon Jones then?
Doing all that except he refusing to fight HW's,
even ducking MW Chael, holy crap :D
Out of goat talks because of the roids. And the fact that he'd rather fight bums forever than go to hw looks bad too.

Its sakuraba and its not even close. A small middleweight fighting allcomers including crocop and max juiced wand. Dude would have fought ANYONE ANYTIME. Alot of fighters say it, but he did it.

BJ, Sakuraba, and Minowa were my first thoughts.

Conor fights anyone anytime
never pulls out of fight
clean fighter

no weak shit and doesn't sue guys when they start brawls

fights the best boxer of all time with 0 professional experience and takes rounds off of him

hate his public persona all you want, the guy is a celtic god in the cage
LOL

He dodged khabib for as long as possible. Ran from the sport. Dodged everyone at 155 besides Eddie who was a favorable matchup.

Hid for years to practice BJJ to ultimately get fucking smashed.

Conor is a fraud. And his fans are brain dead retarded monkeys.

Mousasi
Manhoef

Back