Who would you consider the most fearless fighter?

Dan Henderson has never been afraid of anything in his entire life.

Anderson
Hendo
Chuck
Penn
Frankie
Masvidal
Max
Gaethje

Hs anyone said Charlie Zelinoff (or whatever his name is)?

I think Anthony Pettis is a shout. He has always taken every fight presented to him.

Minowaman.jpg

Surprised how many times Anderson's name popped up, you realise how much of a cherry picker he was when he was champ? There's a reason why he chose Forrest and Bonnar, and only took the DC fight after he lost to Weidman twice (nothing to lose).

I dont like him and say a lot of stuff his fanboys hate but BJ Penn.

Think about this one for a second. All these guys fight for a living so it isn't like they don't have some guts.
I think I would say AS. He hopped up in weight numerous times. He took a fight after just coming out of surgery on one days notice to fight the guy that is the heavyweight champion of the world. As an old slowed down man he wanted to fight a young guy that was 15-0 with 13 Ko/Tko's. For comparison, GSP was self admittedly scared every fight. Bones refused to go up or take a fight on a few days notice. Fedor never made eye contact to save himself from wasting nervous energy. (he is a tough one to call, but I think he has a bit of the same sensation GSP has). There are guys that will fight anyone, but is that bravado, or a need to get paid, or maybe even an image they try to portray?

Nope, avoided moving up to LHW full time and fighting guys like Shogun and Machida who were the best fighters his size of that era.

Once again Masvidal being overlooked

Crazier than a shithouse rat

Back