Who would be a reasonable opponent for Jake Paul?

He did. He fought Tommy Fury, lost and the charade continues.
Some people just want to watch him fight limited MMA fighters in boxing who have a size and or age disadvantage.

Royce Gracie better watch himself

Paul picks ideal opponents it’s actually he and his team who want this

I wish my head was so big to fit that. It would be almost as big as MJW ego.
Every other human in the entire sherdog universes’mind as of late on MJW:

You: “Let me tell you about that attitude on that guy MJW”!!!

This is perfectly normal to you and not the signs of weird fandom gone wrong. So I’ll leave you to your MJW poo throwing

Worse still we got guys out here actively trying to help protect and promote this guy so that what? They can artificially manufacture a "Great" out of smoke and mirrors rather than the traditional way of working and fighting your way up the ladder. Pauls already generational Rich but kids today are taught to suck up to them , and worse get defensive and protective of them. Sad state if ya ask me
Yes, the guy isnt nearly talented enough to reach top 100 level. He still cant jab without flopping his other hand all over the place. Still leans forward like quasimodo throwing as well.

All those mma guys took a dive or got payed to lose a decision. Sad that their still people believing the whole clownshow.

Chavez jr will probably take the dive and give him the wba belt. Sadness

Would LOVE to see Jake box Alex.

Alex, IMHO, is the only guy in MMA with any chance to beat Jake.

Talk about THE "money fight"... it'd shatter the PPV record for any event.
From MMW guys maybe Khabib?

The more I think about it the more the Chavez Jr fight makes sense lol

there's no one he really could fight that he should fight. he's going to stick with overmatched mma fighters, and that's fine. he's a podcaster, not a boxer.

there's no one he really could fight that he should fight. he's going to stick with overmatched mma fighters, and that's fine. he's a podcaster, not a boxer.
He does say the Canelo fight is his dream though :p
In all fairness he's already beaten a couple guys I thought he'd lose to.

Back