Who wins the democratic vote?

O

Overtures

I don’t know shit about how this works? Is there a god damned scheduled I can look at for when the states vote.

Bernie and Biden are nuts to nuts right now and I think it’s Bernie’s time.

Trump.

There's a Dem Primary thread for this stuff.

Merge.

The DNC will pull some shady shit again on Bernie because they don't think he has a chance in the general election and he's not even a real democrat.

I expect Bloomberg to get the nomination for the dems after all is said and done. Not because he’s more qualified, but he is a self made man and the rest of the field on his side is garbage.

Spoiler: trump beats him

With that pool of candidates, it doesn't really matter.

Based on how people feel: Bernie.
But with the DNC involved it'll either be Warren or Biden.

None of which matters though, Trump is going to landslide.

I don’t know shit about how this works? Is there a god damned scheduled I can look at for when the states vote.

Bernie and Biden are nuts to nuts right now and I think it’s Bernie’s time.
Bernie than the US becomes Canada lite when he wins presidency

The DNC will pull some shady shit again on Bernie because they don't think he has a chance in the general election and he's not even a real democrat.

This. And then the Bernie bots will vote Trump. Trump wins by 58%

Bernie... so actually joe biden who cant even make a proper sentance. Lol its been decided since the day he ran. Bernie Yang or bernie tulsi would be wicked though and could beat trump

Bernie. And if he doesn’t split the Dem vote it will be real interesting between him and Trump, closer than people want to believe imo.

Another election where America is doomed lol

if Bernie gets the nod, it's a true sign the Dem party is fucking dead in the water

and Shillary will no doubt have a coronary (we should be so lucky)

but it will be Sleepy Joe IMO

Trump will destroy him and the gnashing of teeth will continue four four mour years

Based on how people feel: Bernie.
But with the DNC involved it'll either be Warren or Biden.

None of which matters though, Trump is going to landslide.

They’d never put Warren in over Biden. Biden is hardline establishment, Warren is just there for a pat on the head. It won’t be either tho imo, and the Dems used their last ‘pulling shady shit’ in the noms card last election so I don’t see them being balsy enough to do it again so soon.

if Bernie gets the nod, it's a true sign the Dem party is fucking dead in the water

and Shillary will no doubt have a coronary (we should be so lucky)

but it will be Sleepy Joe IMO

Trump will destroy him and the gnashing of teeth will continue four four mour years

Oddly enough I think both Biden and Sanders have a good chance of beating Trump.. well, I felt a while back Biden did. Not sure now tho.

On the other hand Bernie Vs Trump would be a nail biter for sure imo

They’d never put Warren in over Biden. Biden is hardline establishment, Warren is just there for a pat on the head

Tend to agree here. While I don't think they'd outright block Warren I do think they'd rather have Biden.

It won’t be either tho imo, and the Dems used their last ‘pulling shady shit’ in the noms card last election so I don’t see them being balsy enough to do it again so soon.

Hope you're wrong, but I don't know. In my opinion the only person that stands a chance against Trump is Bernie.

Too early to tell , polling (obvious after 2016 isn't a reliable indicator)

More interested in how klobucher(however its spelled) does this monday , without a strong showing her candidacy could be winding down.

And if Bloomberg's super Tuesday $$ plan will actually have the desired outcome , personally think it's incredibly risky avoiding early caucuses

Tend to agree here. While I don't think they'd outright block Warren I do think they'd rather have Biden.

Hope you're wrong, but I don't know. In my opinion the only person that stands a chance against Trump is Bernie.

I’m confused by your second paragraph.. you want them to pull shady shit and keep Bernie from the nom?

Because I don’t think they will or can this time around.

Back