Who wins at UFC on FX 7? Vitor Belfort or Michael Bisping?

I see Vitor catching Bisping at some point in the 3 rounds

Vitor Tko victory

I got Vitor by KO/TKO inside of 2 rounds. I feel he is a lot stronger than Bisping. Not to take anything away from Bisping, he is improving in every fight it seems but Vitor just hits a lot harder than I think Bisping chin could handle. Plus the fight is in Brazil and Brazilians fighting in home country lights a fire under their ass. Anyone know the betting lines on this fight?

To be fair, Franklin didn't even try to wrestle with Vitor. The fight was pretty much them circling each other until Belfort landed.

I know, but that's what people said before the fight. Avoid the punches early and then outstrike/outgrapple Vitor and make him gas. People just forget sometimes that only the best could do this to Vitor without getting KTFO. Is Bisping one of the best? We will see. I just think getting rocked vs. Vitor is deadly and getting rocked against way worse strikers before means that he is in danger. (Of course Bisping has also a nice chance to win)

I give Bisping much more advantages and I think he'll win the fight pretty clearly.I'm hoping vitor knocks him the fuck out!

Really? Bisping eats a punch from stann one of the MW div heaviest hitters and pushes through it for the victory and you think Vitor is gonna some how blow Michael out of the water?

1: Ol t-Rex arms Vitor has to catch Bisping.
2: Bisping is the bigger stronger fighter
3: Bisping can wrestle and if he gains top position he will wear Vitor out very quickly.
4: Kicking comes into play as well Vitor can't kick for shit Bispings kickboxing is pretty elite.

Vitor has a blitz chance for a magical KO before Bisping finds his range and his comfort zone and if Bisping ends up in victors guard he could always try submit a guy who has never been submitted.

Seriously if anyone is being overestimated it is Vitor. He looked like garbage vs jones (couldn't even finish him with a perfectly sunk in armbar) and will have alot of trouble With the weight cut.

Bisping is gonna murder Vitor and will make it look easy.

you sir are mentally challenged. I won't get into your opinions on you nonsense comparing the 2 but to mention the Jones fight is flat out retarded. Vitor stepped up on short notice to fight in a weight class he had absolutely no business in against one of the best fighters in the world. How do you think it would have gone if Bisping took that fight?

I got Vitor by KO/TKO inside of 2 rounds. I feel he is a lot stronger than Bisping. Not to take anything away from Bisping, he is improving in every fight it seems but Vitor just hits a lot harder than I think Bisping chin could handle. Plus the fight is in Brazil and Brazilians fighting in home country lights a fire under their ass. Anyone know the betting lines on this fight?

-125 Vitor
+105 Bisping

Bisping....... and can I say I am SHOCKED that Bisping is winning this poll lol

Bisping....... and can I say I am SHOCKED that Bisping is winning this poll lol

No kidding. Could be because of their last fights. That Vitor losing to Jones @ 205 gives some insight on the Bisping fight. And Bisping beat Stann...let's say that again: Stann. By takedowns. Classic reasoning, lol.

If Vitor doesn't finish Bisping in the first or second then Bisping will take it I think.

It should be a walk in the park for Bisping, he's much better than Vitor.

However, for 5 minutes Vitor has that big knockout power.....anything could happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back