Who wins at UFC on FX 7? Vitor Belfort or Michael Bisping?

Any poll with Bisping on it will turn out a loss for Bisping.

Rooting for Bisping, and I think he's got a chance. Jimmies will be rustled if he wins.

Mike wins this fight by having cardio for more than 3 minutes. He simply needs to a avoid being bum rushed by Belfort in the opening stanza and he will cruise to a UD.

Bisping by wheel kick ko

Hopefully Vitor, that's what i'm hoping.

Hopefully Vitor, hope he is prepared to get Brit-wrestlefucked when Bisping is too scared to stand.

The third option had me lolling for awhile.

I have no idea.

Pulling for Bisping though, it's nice to have an English guy do well in the UFC once in a while

Vitor. Bisping gets blitzed. Can't handle speed and aggression well enough. Plus he's go no advantage on the ground. A three-rounder goes to Vitor Belfort four times out of five.

Draw.

Neither guy can win that "step-up-to-the-plate" fight.

Vitor. Bisping gets blitzed. Can't handle speed and aggression well enough. Plus he's go no advantage on the ground. A three-rounder goes to Vitor Belfort four times out of five.

Thought it was 5 rounds?

I see Bisping winning an easy decision or a late TKO. Bispings technical and elusive kickboxing will drain Belfort dry. Belfort has struggled before with gassing issues and the only way I see him winning is that Vitors classic first round flurry.

If it goes past 1st, Bisping wins.

Thought it was 5 rounds?

I actually have no idea, and can't be bothered to find out for myself. :icon_neut

My point was just that Bisping stands to benefit from a 5 round fight, whereas Vitor benefits from a 3-round fight.
Either way I think it will most likely end before the end of the 2nd, though.

I actually have no idea, and can't be bothered to find out for myself. :icon_neut

My point was just that Bisping stands to benefit from a 5 round fight, whereas Vitor benefits from a 3-round fight.
Either way I think it would most likely end before the end of the 2nd, though.

Vitor actually benefits from a 1 round fight.

Back