Who wins at UFC on FX 7? Vitor Belfort or Michael Bisping?

I hope vitor wins but I think bisping survives a rough first round to win a decision, possibly late tko

Hope Bisping can pull it off, but this is a VERY dangerous fight for him. Surprised to see Belfort behind on the poll though.

I think this fight is very similar to the Rich Franklin fight. People also thought that Franklin could wrestle with Vitor, avoid the big punches early etc. Franklin and Bisping are also similar in that they get rocked pretty often in fights. Skillset in general is also not that different.

My prediction, just like back in the day: Vitor will rock Bisping and Bisping will not survive and be TKO'd. Maybe it happens with the first serious exchange.

UFC wants Bisping to win so Anderson can notch another name on his belt. so Bisping.

Still think this is the worst fight for Bisping aside from Anderson. Vitor. KO. Round 1.

Bisping 2nd round TKO

Vitor will try and blitz but will get grapple fucked against the cage gas then get grinded into hamburger meat and get TKO'd late in the second via vicous knees to the body from side control.

I think too many of you underestimate Belfort. Bisping hasn't shown much in hois last couple fights. Belfort takes this

I think too many of you underestimate Belfort. Bisping hasn't shown much in hois last couple fights. Belfort takes this

Really? Bisping eats a punch from stann one of the MW div heaviest hitters and pushes through it for the victory and you think Vitor is gonna some how blow Michael out of the water?

1: Ol t-Rex arms Vitor has to catch Bisping.
2: Bisping is the bigger stronger fighter
3: Bisping can wrestle and if he gains top position he will wear Vitor out very quickly.
4: Kicking comes into play as well Vitor can't kick for shit Bispings kickboxing is pretty elite.

Vitor has a blitz chance for a magical KO before Bisping finds his range and his comfort zone and if Bisping ends up in victors guard he could always try submit a guy who has never been submitted.

Seriously if anyone is being overestimated it is Vitor. He looked like garbage vs jones (couldn't even finish him with a perfectly sunk in armbar) and will have alot of trouble With the weight cut.

Bisping is gonna murder Vitor and will make it look easy.

Surviving against the likes of Kang, Rivera & Akiyama is possible but against Belfort it is not.

Belfort via KO.

Don't think Bisping can beat Vitor striking, if he takes him down and out cardios him he can win. I'm picking Vitor by KO.

I think this fight is very similar to the Rich Franklin fight. People also thought that Franklin could wrestle with Vitor, avoid the big punches early etc. Franklin and Bisping are also similar in that they get rocked pretty often in fights. Skillset in general is also not that different.

My prediction, just like back in the day: Vitor will rock Bisping and Bisping will not survive and be TKO'd. Maybe it happens with the first serious exchange.

To be fair, Franklin didn't even try to wrestle with Vitor. The fight was pretty much them circling each other until Belfort landed.

Hopefully Bisping. I don't know what it is about Vitor but I can never get behind him in a fight. Bisping has grown on me as of late and think he is really coming into his own right now and if Anderson were to retire today he could very well be champ.

Back