Who wins at 185 Eco-Till or Bobby Knuckles

MMA4Life

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I see this fight happening who do you have winning a fightnight 5 rounder?

Bobby head kick or left hook KO

I see this fight happening who do you have winning a fightnight 5 rounder?
Till is overrated. I like Whittaker. I need to see Whittaker again though to decide if him looking terrible played a part in Izzy winning that fight.

Interesting fight because I think Till poses some similar issues to Bobby that Adesanya does, albeit not on the same level.

Bobby Knuckles

nwyoPc6.png

They probably see him as too high risk, low reward.
This also Robert has never been to Europe (Not Lying). Bobby wants to get a free vacation. I think he knows he fucked up against Izzy and will be too much for Till.

This also Robert has never been to Europe and wants to get a free vacation and I think he knows he fucked up against Izzy and will be too much for Till.

I think for Cannonier it'd be good to get him on the Conor/Cowboy card against someone if they can, just to get some more eyes on him. Then the likes of Bobby might see the upside to fighting him.

I think for Cannonier it'd be good to get him on the Conor/Cowboy card against someone if they can, just to get some more eyes on him. Then the likes of Bobby might see the upside to fighting him.
I would like to see Cannonier vs Izzy now if Yoel doesn't happen but I rate Jared highly. Much higher than most. I think he has the skillset and is his mentality and composure are top notch.

Who though the division has changed dramatically and there aren't too many available match-ups at the moment. Unless... You don't mean *gasp* oh no, no no no gastelum? You sadist why. That's a trainwreck waiting to happen.

I pick whittaker but he has to clean his technique up. That ugly ass blitz leaves him vulnerable af. Also for a former karateka his style is quite rough, I'd have expected him to ape machida's style a bit or something. Also his hands are always too low.

Who though the division has changed dramatically and there aren't too many available match-ups at the moment. Unless... You don't mean *gasp* oh no, no no no gastelum? You sadist why. That's a trainwreck waiting to happen.

Anyone really, even Uriah Hall or someone ranked below him but with name value who he can beat impressively with a lot of people watching.

Back