Who wins at 185 Eco-Till or Bobby Knuckles

I see this fight happening who do you have winning a fightnight 5 rounder?
Till would take it. Whittaker would have the same issues he had in the Israel fight. Whittaker should fight gastelum if he wants a win

Till would take it. Whittaker would have the same issues he had in the Israel fight. Whittaker should fight gastelum if he wants a win
Damm.if darren could bang out Whittaker he would surely be in line for a little shot. I'm not sure I see it. Darren doesn't seem as tricky as Israel and is more predictable. Thats not to say he wont win. He won against gastelum with little resistant unlike Israel. It was all in the game plan

Eco-Till beats Depression Bob, but not Bobby Knuckles

If Bobby's chin was in better shape, it'd be a gimme for him.

Damm.if darren could bang out Whittaker he would surely be in line for a little shot. I'm not sure I see it. Darren doesn't seem as tricky as Israel and is more predictable. Thats not to say he wont win. He won against gastelum with little resistant unlike Israel. It was all in the game plan
He would have to fight cannonier or the winner of cannonier and his next opponent. He wouldn't be quite there yet tbf

I think Till takes it ..

Bobby has been destroyed three times in the last three fights .. To much damage.

Rob said this fight isn't happening on his podcast. Apparently him and Till both wanted that fight on the UK card but UFC had other plans for him. He didn't want to jump the gun on announcing it.
Hope it's not a rematch, that would make no sense. Cannonier or Gastelum?

Back