Who wins a four-man tournament between Mousasi, Rockhold, Jacare & Kennedy?

I agree for the most part but I don't think Kennedy would give Mousasi that much trouble. He has improved TDD, strategy, and offensive grappling. He handled Munoz with ease and was able to sweep Machida in their fight. Kennedy is definitely good and deserving of being mentioned among the three but I think he's clearly 4th place while the toher three are closer in skill.

this..he handled also OSP and Latifi(much bigger and stronger guys than Kennedy)
Gegard should win this tournament

Souza. His hands have come along nicely and obviously his JJ is world class. Best matchup for the Chris right now.

Either Rockhold or Mousasi, both have already beaten Jacare and Kennedy is definitively not on their level

this.

And what's wrong with Cuckhold? it's really spelled Cuckold anyway...erm so I heard :redface:

It would depend on the match ups but I'd slightly favor Rockhold, then the Moose.

Mousasi looked fantastic yesterday, but I gotta go with Jacare.

Gegard is the most well rounded of the lot, I think he has the complete package and enough tools to beat Jacare (again), Luke and Kennedy. He also has the most impressive resume of the lot.

Back