Who wins a four-man tournament between Mousasi, Rockhold, Jacare & Kennedy?

Kelman

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Weidman defends against Machida soon, and then the winner will most likely face Belfort, if Belfort can beat Chael without his usual supply of victory juice to help him.

This means the title could be tied up until early next year.

In the meantime, we appear to have four stand-out middleweight contenders waiting in the wings.

Who do you think is the best fighter of this quartet?

It's very difficult to decide between Rockhold, Jacare and Mousasi (IMO, Kennedy is not quite on their level in terms of skills) - but if I had to lean one way at the moment, I'd say Rockhold is looking the most impressive.

Thoughts?

Even though he lost to Moose and Luke in the past, I'd take Jacare as being the most improved of the three since those fights.

I think it's a toss up between Mousasi and Rockhold. Not going off these guys' past fights, just who I feel is the best of the four.

Even though he lost to Moose and Luke in the past, I'd take Jacare as being the most improved of the three since those fights.

Jacare couldn't do much against Carmount on the ground who got ragdolled by CB Dollarstore.

I'd say Rockhard or Moose

I'll go with the underdog...Kennedy has the wrestling and bjj defence to withstand Jacare and his submissions, he could beat Moose with wrestling al a Queen Mo but faces his toughest test against Rockhold but I believe he can win!

Report this

BbaArHkCQAArTAr.jpg

Rockhold, being a better version of Kennedy and having beat Jacare in the past.

Mousasi vs Rockhold is actually a fight that should happen.

Last edited:
Depends on the matchmaking of the tournament

Mousasi most likely loss is to Kennedy. Kennedy most likely to Jacare and Rockhold. Jacare likely to Rockhold and Mousasi (though that fight is the hardest to call IMO). Rockhold likely to Mousasi. IMO. All of them are up in the air of course but styles make fights so it heavily depends on who you match up with who.

Funny part is all 4 beat the TRTless 185 pound versions of Vitor and Sonnen IMO

Last edited:
Either Rockhold or Mousasi, both have already beaten Jacare and Kennedy is definitively not on their level

Back