Who wins a four-man tournament between Mousasi, Rockhold, Jacare & Kennedy?

The Moose wins. Jacare loss to all 3 but I think he could beat at least 2/3.

Well Kennedy has already lost to Rockhold and Souza. Souza has already lost to Rockhold and Moose (and both Souza and Kennedy are on the wrong side of 30). I think I'd go with Moose, just barely over Rockhold.

It would be a very competitive tournament. I think the winner would come down to matchmaking and who had good nights/bad nights. But I'd favor Jacare (most improved fighter of the bunch, even though he has lost to two of them).

Really depends on the matchups of the tournament in my opinion. I'm pretty positive Kennedy wouldn't win. Mousasi would have trouble with Kennedy's relentless pursuit of takedowns though, but could beat Rockhold and Jacare. Rockhold would own Kennedy again, but could lose to Jacare or Mousasi. Jacare would own Kennedy again, but could lose to Mousasi or Rockhold.

If the tournament was
Rockhold vs Mousasi
vs
Kennedy vs Jacare,
I'd say
Mousasi vs Jacare finals

If tournament was
Kennedy vs Mousasi
vs
Rockhold vs Jacare
I'd say winner of Jacare vs Rockhold beats Kennedy in finals.

Not Kennedy.
I agree, I think he's a step behind the other three.
The Moose wins. Jacare loss to all 3 but I think he could beat at least 2/3.
Jacare would lose to Kennedy? Why do you think so? I think that's the one guy of the three Jacare should be the favorite against.
It would be a very competitive tournament. I think the winner would come down to matchmaking and who had good nights/bad nights. But I'd favor Jacare (most improved fighter of the bunch, even though he has lost to two of them).
The matchmaking would be a big factor. I think Mousasi and Rockhold are at the top so if they had to face each other off the bat that gives the other two an advantage. If I had to make the bracket I would probably go with

Mousasi vs Rockhold

Jacare vs Kennedy

I think all four of those guys are about just as tough, of course they all have different strengths though. I really have no idea who'd take it.

Really depends on the matchups of the tournament in my opinion. I'm pretty positive Kennedy wouldn't win. Mousasi would have trouble with Kennedy's relentless pursuit of takedowns though, but could beat Rockhold and Jacare. Rockhold would own Kennedy again, but could lose to Jacare or Mousasi. Jacare would own Kennedy again, but could lose to Mousasi or Rockhold.

I agree for the most part but I don't think Kennedy would give Mousasi that much trouble. He has improved TDD, strategy, and offensive grappling. He handled Munoz with ease and was able to sweep Machida in their fight. Kennedy is definitely good and deserving of being mentioned among the three but I think he's clearly 4th place while the toher three are closer in skill.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back