Who will be the first to lose his belt?

JDS has a murderers row of opponents coming for him

Yeah JDS got the number 2-3 and 4 HW all lined up in front of him. Scary thought. Also, HW fights can end with 1 punch. If he gets past this 3 i think he would deserve the number 1 hw of all time spot and im a big fedor fan.

GSP got Diaz then Hendricks and maybe AS somewhere in between. Pretty scary as well.

AS schedule could be pretty rough with guys like Weidman, Lombard, Belcher and even Bisping as well as potential superfights against Jones and GSP.

I don't see anyone dangerous for Bendo in the next 1 or 2 years except maybe an extremely well prepared Pettis. Bendo just seem to match up well with everyone in the division and i think the division isnt as good as most peoples said now that Edgar and BJ aren't there anymore.

Aldo has Edgar next and it's extremely hard to predict whos gonna win. Aldo is absolutely awesome but Edgar is that good.

Oh and i forgot about Jones. Well peoples are so underrating jones on sherdog. He for sure isn't losing to Sonnen. He already beat anyone the division has to offer except Gustaffson and i dont think he is a threat to Jones yet who is younger but have more experience against better opponents.

1. Bendo - Has Gil and Pettis, who has a win over him
2. JDS - Has a murderous row in front of him with Cain, Reem, and Cormier
3. GSP - Has Hendricks in line (after Diaz), that's a potential pitfall ala GSP/Serra
4. Aldo - Has a tough fight against Edgar, but after that, just has to worry about the increasing demand of his weight cut and potential move to LW
5. AS - Age is an issue, but isn't scheduled to defend his title anytime soon, looking for superfights, will probably retire and vacate the title sometime in the next year or two
6. Jones - Pretty much cleaned out his division, fighting a MW now. Gus, an aging Hendo, and Machida rematch, don't see him losing those

You forgot Mighty Mouse, Cruz, and Ronda

they are UFC champs too, deal with it

Who cares about Bendo losing to Pettis. Did you even watch that fight? It was pretty even. The only thing the judges went by was the lucky azz superkick. Nothing more nothing less. When they say Anthony "showtime" pettis. They ment showtime because he steals the show to win. Bendo had Pettis in trouble several times, and I'm sure he is ready for his revenge. HE has probably watched the kick video 2 million times, and he gets enraged more and more everytime.

I don't see JDS, Jones, Anderson, GSP, Henderson, or Aldo losing their belts any time soon. All of these guys are solid champions. Anderson is the oldest, though. Realistically, I have to lean towards him being the first to lose.

I'm not informed enough about the bantamweight and flyweight divisions, which is why I left them out.

I'll go with JDS just because the chances of getting caught by a fight ending punch are so much higher at HW than any other division.

I think everyone that is currently champ will remain for the entire year. (very serious)

Amnesia must be very strong on Sherdog.
Are people forgetting that JDS nearly cleaned out the entire HW division?
Overeem will be his only biggest test throughout his entire career.

I am such a big fan of JDS but wouldn't be foolish to discredit Cain (or Cormier or even Barnett, for that matter) so easily.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back