Who will be the first to lose his belt?

lewisll

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Out of these UFC champions: JDS, Jones, Silva, GSP, Bendo, Aldo?
All of them seem to have a firm hold on their belts and it doesn't look like any of them is gonna lose soon.

Bendo or jds (have him vs overeem 50/50) and prob fights overeem around April/may

Bendo.

JDS has the hardest 3 fights coming up out of anyone though.

GSP when Diaz takes the belt -- and likely Georges' arm -- back to Stockton. 209 m********ker.

Jones. I can imagine a GSP/Serra happening honestly. The stars are truly aligning for it. Sonnen, a MW, fighting Jones for the title off of TUF.. Jones is already becoming unfocused. Before walking into the octagon with Belfort, he was acting like a goddamn high school footballer player trying to impress all the girls in the crowd... then he almost gets armbarred.

JDS. He's got a mountain to climb if he's going to win his next 3 fights.

Bendo and JDS. JDS is a beast but his next fights are pure nightmare.

Cause the BW and FlyW belts are out for grabs imo, but FW to HW champions seem to have pretty good lock on their belts and it looks like the current champions could reign for a long time.

As of right now, I want to say Aldo. Frankie is a damn warrior, never count this guy out folks. I think he takes it via UD.

Next in line I think would be JDS. He PROBABLY won't, but like the guy on the 1st page said, he has incredibly tough fights coming up. The Velasquez fight is a toss up, as is the fight vs. Reem, granted he gets past Velasquez and Reem gets past Bigfoot.

Probably because he agrees with you that he's the least dominant champ

You can't really list him when he's out for a year as well

Cause the BW and FlyW belts are out for grabs imo, but FW to HW champions seem to have pretty good lock on their belts and it looks like the current champions could reign for a long time.

I change my pick to JDS then

Back