Who will be the first to lose his belt?

Hopefully JDS... I will be rooting for Cain. I like JDS, but I want Cain to win more.

Jones when he rematch Machida

Anderson won't lose because he won't defend
Gsp won't lose because he's picking his fights
Jones won't lose because he's fighting MW's
Aldo won't lose because he's always getting injured
Bendo won't lose because he fights with a toothpick
JDS won't lose because he's too good

tossup between jds (cain is tough, plus all heavyweights can end a fight with one punch) and gsp (nick and then hendricks will be his "toughest fight to date").

Anderson will lose his next bout.

jds fights the toughest guys so he seems most likely

he also has a to-the-point type of style and he doesnt have massive physical advantages on anyone

i dont think he'll lose for years, but thats just me

aldo has the toughest fight of his career coming up, but frankie will still be the smaller guy

anderson fights cans, so unless he goes out of character and actually fights someone real, he will hold the belt for a while. but belfort, weidman, lombard, evans, shogun, gsp all pose serious problems for him, so we'll see.

bones just looks super dominant doesnt he

bendo might have trouble with maynard. thats about it

jds fights the toughest guys so he seems most likely

he also has a to-the-point type of style and he doesnt have massive physical advantages on anyone

i dont think he'll lose for years, but thats just me

aldo has the toughest fight of his career coming up, but frankie will still be the smaller guy

anderson fights cans, so unless he goes out of character and actually fights someone real, he will hold the belt for a while. but belfort, weidman, lombard, evans, shogun, gsp all pose serious problems for him, so we'll see.

bones just looks super dominant doesnt he

bendo might have trouble with maynard. thats about it

what??? lombard poses no threat...belfort already got humiliated...shogun is washed like gym socks and would quite easily be KTFO'd by Anderson at this stage of the game...GSP is prob. a little too small but he could def. give him a fight...Evans has the wrestling advantage but if Anderson touches him hes going to sleep...Weidman has a shot and shows the most potential out of all current MW contenders but hes untested against elite strikers....

I actually think it might be GSP who loses his belt first when he faces Hendricks next year. Although Aldo vs Edgar is gonna be a great fight.

JDS just cause the heavyweight division has so much knockout power. One little slip up and you can lose your belt... just ask Cain.

JDS. The odds of the belt changing hands is greatest in the heavyweight division. Wouldn't be surprised if Cain takes it Saturday.

JDS if/when he fights Cormier. Bendo if/when he fights Melendez.

Back