Who will be at the big press conference in LA tomorrow ?

I cant believe the ufc is charging for this. They charged for the hof during int fight week too instead of just hosting it at a bigger venue and making it free. Dick move. I love mma but wme has made it too much about money. During ufc 200 fight week there were so many free events it was crazy. Now you get two events and some bs event you have to buy seats for from ticketMaster.
I thought it was free. You just need a ticket

No I'm on parole and can't leave the state of Texas.

From what I read it’s free but you need to get a ticket off Ticketmaster to be admitted

tickets were available off ticketmaster this morning, they're free you just need to get in

IF people could look at the date and realize that it's 2018 not 2010, and then stop talking about GSP vs. Silva like it's a fight that should happen, I'd greatly appreciate it.

thank you.

oie_dhHcsJ19dKiS.png

Get em Ariel

IF people could look at the date and realize that it's 2018 not 2010, and then stop talking about GSP vs. Silva like it's a fight that should happen, I'd greatly appreciate it.

thank you.
We'd all still watch it but the logistics are silly. GSP just won the MW title while Andy has lost 86% of his fights since USADA bust, GSP said he hates MW, Andy can't make 170 or less, GSP wants a third belt (presumably 165 or LW) or a mega fight like Conor.

NO way it happens. That ship has sailed, unfortunately.

I heard that young hot prospect erick silva might be there too ..just saying

Both Brunson/Stylebender are heading to LA, so safe to assume that gets announced for 230.

We'd all still watch it but the logistics are silly. GSP just won the MW title while Andy has lost 86% of his fights since USADA bust, GSP said he hates MW, Andy can't make 170 or less, GSP wants a third belt (presumably 165 or LW) or a mega fight like Conor.

NO way it happens. That ship has sailed, unfortunately.

I hope it doesn't happen. That's the least interesting option for GSP right now.

Both Brunson/Stylebender are heading to LA, so safe to assume that gets announced for 230.
I can see that build up having some popcorn too. Israel thinks he is McGregor 2.0 and will be stealing mic time.

To me the question os: if they have tickets on ticket master and are going out if their way to have this press conference, there better be something better than Israel vs Brunson and Till vs Woodley. There better be a massive marquee matchup for the time and effort.

Last edited:
I can see that build up having some popcorn too. Israel thinks he is McGregor 2.0 and will be stealing mic time.

To me the question us: if they have tickets on ticket master and are going out if their way to have thus press conference, there better be something better than Israel vs Brunson and Till vs Woodley. There better be a massive marquee matchup for the time and effort.
Already a lot of back and forth between both fighters. Israel has star potential both inside and outside the cage.

Rumble?

I think USADA would ko him faster than he did Glover.

Back