Who will be at the big press conference in LA tomorrow ?

It needs to be Conor vs Khabib.

The UFC needs that massive announcement to generate some buzz again, it may even help bump up numbers for this weekends PPV as people’s interest gets spiked.

could easily be an old photo to throw people off, he was in ny just yesterday.
I think you are spot on. The boutique photos from both Dillon Danis and Conor were posted only a few hours ago and it's probable they posted them shortly after taking them and that boutique is obviously either Manhattan or LA cos there's not many stores like that in Ireland. So i agree, the gym photo with the SBG pads is an OLD shot designed to throw people off.

One more thing... being a bit of a sleuth here...lol.... look at the LEFT SIDE of Conor's hair (above his left ear) in both the Instagram gym shot and the Instagram Boutique shopping shot. The boutique shot it's freshly razored and very short hair and in the gym shot it's longer. Therefore....the gym shot is BEFORE the boutique shot. So yes i'd say deliberately threw in an old Gym shot to distract from the fact he is probably flying late tonight across USA from NYC to California..

Last edited:
this shot of Dillon at Dolce & Gabbana is 100% the 5th Avenue flagship store in Manhattan, he posted it just 5 hours ago and Conor was in the same store with him at that time :

Hoping for the return of Bryan Caraway

Or
I think you are spot on. The boutique photos from both Dillon Danis and Conor were posted only a few hours ago and it's probable they posted them shortly after taking them and that boutique is obviously either Manhattan or LA cos there's not many stores like that in Ireland. So i agree, the gym photo with the SBG pads is an OLD shot designed to throw people off.

One more thing... being a bit of a sleuth here...lol.... look at the LEFT SIDE of Conor's hair (above his left ear) in both the Instagram gym shot and the Instagram Boutique shopping shot. The boutique shot it's freshly razored and very short hair and in the gym shot it's longer. Therefore....the gym shot is BEFORE the boutique shot. So yes i'd say deliberately threw in an old Gym shot to distract from the fact he is probably flying late tonight across USA from NYC to LAX....

I actually thought the same thing. Conor was in NY this weekend, I just missed him in Central Park.

The "Boutique" photo looks nothing like any store in Dublin. Why would Conor go shopping in Dublin vs. NYC?

The hair does look shorter in the training photo from today. And the timing of the boutique and training photos seems a little off too.

I'm betting Conor is in NYC, and will make a splash tomorrow in LA.

I believe it will cover fights till end of year,DC will be there i think and this is my opinion jon jones will be there, he posed on instagram #comebackseason

What i would do i would bring DC and JONES last. First DC comes out no one know who his oponnent is then jones all of sudden comes out or they play trailer and then he comes out, that would be big gest pop ever.thats the most important fight in ufc right now.

Also khabib and conor will be there i think 90%

Anybody have the time and place for this?

This entire press conference doesn't really feel like it should be going down unless they have that Khabib vs Conor fight signed. We'll see I guess.
If he is not there then I probably won't watch, not too interested in hearing Colby repeat some dumb rehearsed shit again.

Would be floored if Andy GSP was announced. No way that fight ever happens.
Also Rumble can't even make 305 so no way he makes 205.

I cant believe the ufc is charging for this. They charged for the hof during int fight week too instead of just hosting it at a bigger venue and making it free. Dick move. I love mma but wme has made it too much about money. During ufc 200 fight week there were so many free events it was crazy. Now you get two events and some bs event you have to buy seats for from ticketMaster.

Khabib is currently in New York watching PFL so doubt he will be there.

Khabib is currently in New York watching PFL so doubt he will be there.
In the street-interview in NYC he said he's flying tomorrow to San Francisco or something. So not THAT far from L.A.! ;-)

I reckon conor and khabib will be there. What other champion is available to headline 229?
flyweight - no
bantamweight - no
featherweight - no
middleweight - no
light heavyweight - no
heavyweight - no

Chances are we get dudded though and its just cyborg or rose headlining

Is anyone going to the L.A. press conference tomorrow? How does it work? Do you need tickets or can I just show up early? I’m not a ufc fan club member or whatever that shits called. Anyone know? Thanks in advance

Back