Who will be at the big press conference in LA tomorrow ?

I for one am not getting too excited, just to be let down with the usual bs. Sure, it'd be great if some of the scenarios people are hoping for would play out, but how many times have we been let down?
george-bush-fool-me-once-quote-josh-gordon-2017-season-outlook-fantasy-football-talk.jpg

If nate/poirier and conor/khabib are there it’s going to be a total shitshow

I think so...

So much wasted talent on him, too bad things weren’t his way to have a prosper career.

Damn dude I thought he was just bulking or something

Damn dude I thought he was just bulking or something

I dunno, I hope so; he said he’s in negotiations with UFC, but he’s been out of rankings and out of contract for long time; I don’t remember any professional UFC fighter that’s been so long out of ranking or out of contract that came back after it. Don’t think UFC wants him back; maybe his ex is banning him with Dana to avoid him being back?

you know what man? Youre probably the most honest dude on this site. Im sorry for being a dick in the past

I appreciate that but don't be a pussy and apologize, if you're honestly pissed off at shit I say I want you to go ham on just the same, never apologize for honesty!

I appreciate that but don't be a pussy and apologize, if you're honestly pissed off at shit I say I want you to go ham on just the same, never apologize for honesty!
Can I make fun of you for saying "go ham"?

Back