Television Who Were Your Favorite DBZ characters ?

3 Favorite Characters

• Goku

• Vegeta

• Gohan

• Piccolo

• Krillin

• Trunks

• Goten

• Master Roshi

• Yamcha

• Tien

• Chiaotzu

• Frieza

• Cell

• Majin Buu

• Broly

• Bulma

• Android 18

• Captain Ginyu & The Ginyu Force

• Nappa

• Android 17

Results are only viewable after voting.
I recently found on YouTube different DBZ sagas shortened into 2-3 hrs.

Sayian saga

Piccolo/Vegeta vs Frieza

Android Saga

Cell Saga

My 3 favorite

3. Trunks
2. Goku
1. Vegeta

Going with the same three. Fourth would be Bulma though. I love me some brilliant, strong minded babe.

Hat are those?
Collectible trading disks (In the US they were called Pogs I believe)

s-l1600.jpg

Piccolo and Tien have always been my favorite. They are the two most serious and mature fighters with no shitty egos.

Trunks at 3 because of all the stuff he goes through in the Future. Plus probably an unpopular opinion but him and Goten are the best part of the Buu saga.

I wish the humans got to have some power ups.

DB dropped off when it became Sayian or nothing.

When Gohan got his mystic side unleashed they could have done more with that idea by allowing Tien and Piccolo to have power ups.

Tien had that boss move attack against Cell. My dude was ALWAYS training.

Not saying to have them necessarily beat out the Sayians, but there should have been at least SOME parity.

Honestly, Super was pretty cool with the idea of the tournament of power, but prior to the tournament when Piccolo was going up against the other universes version of Freeza in his base form and Goku basically says he isn’t in his league — it just didn’t make sense. Piccolo was going toe to toe with 17 who was light years stronger than base Freeza. And that was years before even more and more training.

I get it, it’s a cartoon, I just wish they would keep things consistent. At that point, Tien should be close to ssj1 and Piccolo should have been close to ssj2. That would have been fairly consistent with the progression.

Additionally, they missed another opp for Gohan to have made a jump in Super. Mystic Gohan was awesome and he should have had a better moment in that arch.

Last edited:
I wish the humans got to have some power ups.

DB dropped off when it became Sayian or nothing.

When Gohan got his mystic side unleashed they could have done more with that idea by allowing Tien and Piccolo to have power ups.

Tien had that boss move attack against Cell. My dude was ALWAYS training.

Not saying to have them necessarily beat out the Sayians, but there should have been at least SOME parity.

Honestly, Super was pretty cool with the idea of the tournament of power, but prior to the tournament when Piccolo was going up against the other universes version of Freeza in his base form and Goku basically says he isn’t in his league — it just didn’t make sense. Piccolo was going toe to toe with 17 who was light years stronger than base Freeza. And that was years before even more and more training.

I get it, it’s a cartoon, I just wish they would keep things consistent. At that point, Tien should be close to ssj1 and Piccolo should have been close to ssj2. That would have been fairly consistent with the progression.

Additionally, they missed another opp for Gohan to have made a jump in Super. Mystic Gohan was awesome and he should have had a better moment in that arch.
Consistency is easily one of the worst parts of Dragonball. Piccolo with the Power level Raditz had was able to destroy the moon, Vegeta blow a planet up before he gets to Earth but now they are blasting each other at 1 million times that power and they still acting like the power to blow up a planet is a big deal. That's not even dealing with the crazy power creeps they keep having.

I've got a Dragon Ball bias and went with Tien, Roshi, and Piccolo

Vegeta and his I-dont-give-fuck about anyone and everyone Napoleon complex... lol

Not sure why everyone seems to love vegeta. He was always second place with a serious attitude problem.

I always felt that people who liked vegeta did so because they could relate to his chip on his shoulder attitude and inferiority complex

Last edited:
Piccolo and Gohan. Once it was clear those two would never be anything on that show I stopped watching it. So Buu Saga. Got tired of the show just focusing on Vegeta and Goku.

Not sure why everyone seems to love vegeta. He was always second place with a serious attitude problem.

I always felt that people who liked vegeta did so because they could relate to his chip on his shoulder attitude and inferiority complex
It’s also that he has an actual arc and changes over time. His always being second place is better than Gokus always having to be first which is eyerolling at this point.

Piccolo and Gohan. Once it was clear those two would never be anything on that show I stopped watching it. So Buu Saga. Got tired of the show just focusing on Vegeta and Goku.
They did really botch Gohan. Goku reminds me of 90s Hulk Hogan. Gohan was like the guy who everyone was behind and wanted to see succeed, but they couldn’t let Hogan get overshadowed so they squashed Gohan and made him a comedy character.

Back