Media Who was the trainer giving insider tips to bettors on ufc fights?

No, you aren't. Your join date is april 2018.

I would say that probably 2013-14 is the join date you would have to have to claim to be a "sherdog vet".
If your join date year looks like 21XX you're a noob. True vet status begins at 15 years. Real vets on the other hand, need 50 years of forum participation. It's how you get your Sherdog red belt.

If your join date year looks like 21XX you're a noob

giphy.gif

No, you aren't. Your join date is april 2018.

I would say that probably 2013-14 is the join date you would have to have to claim to be a "sherdog vet".
If your join date year looks like 21XX you're a noob. True vet status begins at 15 years. Real vets on the other hand, need 50 years of forum participation. It's how you get your Sherdog red belt.
You got me. 201X

Wow use your common sense buddy, you really think that because my account says 2018 that I couldn't possibly have registered before and got banned?

What 2018 newb has a personal picture alongside Fedor from his Trump tower affliction press conference from like 2009/10?

Huge lack of critical thinking there on your part lol probably a lefty and a Jon jones fan too

Do you take everything that you are told at face value like "Biden got 80 million votes and the covid vaccine prevents getting covid" too?
Wait, that is not Lin-Manuel Miranda with Fedor?

Wait, that is not Lin-Manuel Miranda with Fedor?
Oh it sure is, along with other obscure references you can only learn about if you google

Here I'll give you a better one, dee ray Davis is my brother from another mother lol

Back