Who wants to see Lady N's picture..

All jokes aside, I think it's interesting to let this thread run it's course to see if Lady N does indeed respond and succumb to peer pressure. :D But if the lady puts her foot down and declines, then I'm respecting her wishes and gonna see to it that this thread is closed.

People shouldn't necessarily feel pressured or obligated into posting pictures or revealing more of themselves than necessary. Some people prefer to maintain their anonymity and considering the male:female ratios here, even the psycho:female ratio here, I can't say I blame her.

I respectfully ask people to understand the reasoning behind this SHOULD this thread be closed (not saying it will be, just a possibility) and not bring it up again if this occurs.

No offense Donegal.

- The Jake

Originally posted by The Jake
All jokes aside, I think it's interesting to let this thread run it's course to see if Lady N does indeed respond and succumb to peer pressure. :D But if the lady puts her foot down and declines, then I'm respecting her wishes and gonna see to it that this thread is closed.

People shouldn't necessarily feel pressured or obligated into posting pictures or revealing more of themselves than necessary. Some people prefer to maintain their anonymity and considering the male:female ratios here, even the psycho:female ratio here, I can't say I blame her.

I respectfully ask people to understand the reasoning behind this SHOULD this thread be closed (not saying it will be, just a possibility) and not bring it up again if this occurs.

No offense Donegal.

- The Jake

*applause*

i agree with jake - we shouldn't pressure anyone into anything. if she wants to post, she will, if she doesn't - lay off. if she's just playing coy and wants to build up the excitement, then she'll post one way or another eventually.

Smithmeister -

This thread will draw her ire one way or another...LOL

Until she posts her honest opinion (whether she will post her pic or not), this thread is staying open.

In the meanwhile I'm still gonna shit stir her with irritating pics from Cliff Yablonski's "I HATE YOU" ... hehehe but she knows I'm only fucking around.

- The Jake

Originally posted by The Jake
Smithmeister -

This thread will draw her ire one way or another...LOL

Until she posts her honest opinion (whether she will post her pic or not), this thread is staying open.

In the meanwhile I'm still gonna shit stir her with irritating pics from Cliff Yablonski's "I HATE YOU" ... hehehe but she knows I'm only fucking around.

- The Jake

that wasn't a call for the thread to be closed - i was just agreeing with your comments earlier - wait for her decision, then respect it.

also, please do continue with the Cliff Yablonski stuff - i think they're funny.

I know what you meant Smithmeister - it's all good.

- The Jake

KEEP THE GREAT PIC GOING JAKE LOL,
UNDERSTOOD THAT IS IF SHE DECLINES
JUST A FUN WAY TO GET IN MORE POST.

Some things are better off when left in obscurity ;)

RTB is training with her soon. Maybe they gonna take some pics.

Hook us up, Lady N!!!

It's funny that you can get naked in a mixed sauna, but not able to post a picture with clothes on. If this will help...all the dudes that are asking her to show her picture should post their picture themselves. My picture is in the following link:

http://www-personal.ksu.edu/~fja4774

Originally posted by VenezuelanTKD
Hook us up, Lady N!!!

It's funny that you can get naked in a mixed sauna, but not able to post a picture with clothes on. If this will help...all the dudes that are asking her to show her picture should post their picture themselves. My picture is in the following link:

http://www-personal.ksu.edu/~fja4774

you have my vote for best avatar. I sthis chic gonna show her nips or what?

I remember when she was posting about the mixed Sauna and I'm pretty sure she is attractive, either that or she has a huge cock :D j/k

One day we will come to Holland to seak you out Lady N, my friends have been thinking about it for awhile but not until we get enough money for all them drugs and prossies.

Bong!!

Originally posted by lil'surfer girl
Come on Lady N, show us your pic....(peer pressure, peer pressure)...everyone is doing it these days;)

If she is smart, she will run as far away from this thread as possible....you guys are harsh!!

the lady Speak fellas......that the real answer to all this...how do you guys expect her to show something.......to be a gentleman is to act like one......ask polite.....maybe she`ll post something down the road.

Never heard of the Olsen twins must be a US thing, will have to do some research.

Lil'Surfer'Girl you never appeared in any softcore, oops I mean erotic movies by any chance?

Originally posted by Money

LAdy N probably won't be able to measure up to you LSG.

You are the Cindy Crawford, Anna Kournakova, Diane Lane and the Olsen Twins all rolled up into one.

Whoops delete the Olsen Twins reference lest I end up in jail.

mack on, you internet pimp.

i don't see a sign coming outta LSG's rear end that says "FOR RENT" you should quit trying to climb up there.

and no disrespect to LSG, it's ok for guys to drool, just not so obvious.

Originally posted by c0ld

mack on, you internet pimp.

i don't see a sign coming outta LSG's rear end that says "FOR RENT" you should quit trying to climb up there.

and no disrespect to LSG, it's ok for guys to drool, just not so obvious.

i'm with frosty on this one. it's not as though you stand a chance, dude, so why bother being such a pimp in the first place?

Back