Who u guys got?? Woodley or Gastelum??

I hope Gastellum is going to win but have a feeling Woodley will take it.

Head says T Wood by heart and hype are firmly behind Gastelum. If he beats Woodley he's easily one win from a shot.

Woodley is overrated, as shown by Rory.

Kelvin will come in with a gameplan and stick with it. Easy win by sub after TD set up with strikes.

Still hard to gauge Gastelum, not sure if he is overrated or legit. I'd go with T-Wood.

I think Gastelum can win a decision, but I can't see him finishing Woodley. He's gonna have to work hard on this one, Woodley is very good.

Tough fight to call. Kelvin has been hurt by some big shots in other fights but he uses his wrestling to get him out of trouble. Woodley has the power to put him in trouble and the wrestling to stop KG from controlling him. If Woodley leaves any opening in a grappling exchange I think KG will take advantage and could sub him or he can try and test Tyronne cardio and outlast him with superior movement and some sharp boxing.

Head says T Wood by heart and hype are firmly behind Gastelum. If he beats Woodley he's easily one win from a shot.

No. Gastelum will be replced by Hendricks / Lawler 5. For some reason the UFC doesn't want any other title fights, even though WW is stacked. This will be Hendricks 4th straight Title fight, 2 of them being earned by losing.

I'm picking Kelvin but wouldn't be surprised if T wood catches him and puts him out .

Run through him as in get dropped twice and rocked at least four times like Big Cain did?

In fairness, Cain did run through Kongo aside from a couple punches coming in. Kongo was broken by the end of that fight, and it may have broke his chin, since he's been rocked and ko'd a lot since taking over 100 Cain punches.

Something tells me wrestling will be negated in this fight and Woodley connects with that right hand in the first.

Back