Who u guys got?? Woodley or Gastelum??

Woodley beats him via UD and then calls out Lombard

I beleived KG would be champ when i first saw him in tuf. Hes got too much heart, skills and power for most of the ww didivision. Woodley is getting ko'd.

Gun to my head, I'd probably pick Woodley at this stage, but I'd argue that Gastelum has more potential in the long run. I agree with the earlier poster, I can see him wearing a belt for sure.

I think kelvin will put T-Wood away or win a lopsided decision . The kid is a rare talent .

I'm thinking Woodley takes it. Kelvin is good, but I don't put much stalk in a win over Ellenberger at this point, and I thought Story should have got the decision in their fight.

I got Gastelum by late sub; I think he's going to put Woodley in reverse gear and eventually drowns him.

I got Gastelum by late sub; I think he's going to put Woodley in reverse gear and eventually drowns him.

also my pick, thinking woodley will fold under the pressure if he cant get an early KO. Gastelum is a beast

I think Woodley should win it. He is the more proven fighter, and I like Gastelum, but he hasn't looked very impressive in many of his fights even if he won. Gastelum could be as good as, or even better than Woodley someday, but not yet.

Hoping Gastelum, he has tremendous heart and great boxing along with really good scrambling ability that allows him to either gain the dominant position or get out of a bad spot

as long as Wood doesn't decide to backpedal like a bitch the entire fight then him

Back