Who u guys got?? Woodley or Gastelum??

Gastelum, i honestly believe he will hold the belt some day.

Woodley by decision or late TKO.

He is the more polished and experienced fighter at that level, and he is still a good prospect at WW.

Very close. Woodley has that explosion :) If Kelvin avoids that though & defends TDs well I can see him taking it.

Gastelum, I think, is a very rare talent. I honestly think he's a Weidman/Jon Jones level talent and the Woodley fight will be his coming out party, if the Ellenberger fight wasn't (mainly due to Jake's recent downward trajectory.)

I'll take Woodley, more experienced and the better wrestler

I believe Gastleum has enough skils to avoid being lured in and caught by that overhand right of Woodley. The real x-factor IMO for this is how Woodley uses his wrestling and can he keep Gastleum on his back.

If I had to put money on it, I'd go Kelvin.

I'm sure a lot of people would say Kelvin via gas tank, but dude had issues making 170 and if I remember correctly, he gassed in his fight with Story?

Do I have Wood or Gas....let me think about that...

Gastelum. Just because I think he wants it more.

Tough choice. Really depends on which Woodley shows up, the one who spend two rounds trying to lure McDonald in and eating strikes or the one who exploded on Koscheck and Condit. Lest we forget, Gastelum was knocked down and nearly finished by Story in round 2. It's possible to KO him. The longer fight goes the more I favor Gastelum. He seems to have slightly better gas tank than muscular Woodley.

I like Woodley, but did not like how he showed against Rory. Gastelum I like more every time I see him he's raw & rugged. Woodley's lungs are way too thin 2rds if he can't get it done quick, Gastelum got gas I my boy to go <see what I did there?

Gastelum. Too many tools, too many unknowns. The playbook is out on Woodley.

Back