'who the f*ck is that guy' stiff arms Cody as security break up fight

Cody's so catty, and then rides McGoat's dick for a cutdown.

Reasons not to pick on Jeremy Stephens yesterday if you're Cody Garbrandt:

- You've just cut weight so presumably you're weakened and dehydrated.
- Jeremy Stephens probably outweighs you by 30 pounds as he's off season.
- He punches really hard.
- He's at least 2 or 3 inches taller.
- He appears to be a real hot head who would no doubt relish the opportunity to KO you stiff in some random corridor.
- All of this bullshit is probably wasting a lot of your mental energy to stay calm, make sound decisions against the guy you're actually being paid to fight on Friday night in a licensed bout.

Mike Tyson outsells both of them...People loved Mike tysons altercations.

It's ok bro...You're a try hard wanna be Cruz, I can tell.

You're a sad little man.
Conor is a bigger star than tyson. Tyson is famous for ripping off part of an ear just like van goh. If he didn't do that he'd be just another guy

Cody is a loose cannon and everything that is wrong with a fighter. Needs to relax and show that MMA fighters aren't hot heads that look to fight at the slightest provocation.

Why?

I hear this narrative so much nowadays that every fighter needs to be calm and emotionless and conduct themselves like a gentleman etc. I'm a big fan of cruz but not every fighter can be an intellectual analyst like Cruz. I also like seeing some fighters create that tension and get riled up before fights.

Last 20 bouts
2 KO's
2 TKO's

What a KO machine this guy is.

Why?

I hear this narrative so much nowadays that every fighter needs to be calm and emotionless and conduct themselves like a gentleman etc. I'm a big fan of cruz but not every fighter can be an intellectual analyst like Cruz. I also like seeing some fighters create that tension and get riled up before fights.
No doubt and i completely agree with you. My point was Cody is a guy that does this away from the cameras and would fight anyone without thinking of the consequences (getting arrested, putting someone in hospital, and so forth). There is a big difference between being super intense and being a hot head with no thought when the fuse is lit. UFC fighters can act any fucking way they want as long as they paint the picture that fighting is settled in the gym during training or in the cage.

Conor is a bigger star than tyson. Tyson is famous for ripping off part of an ear just like van goh. If he didn't do that he'd be just another guy
You sir are an a idiot.... That isn't even close to the reason he was famous... He was 5'10 and would put people to sleep with power and speed unlike nothing anyone be had ever seen,... Go back and watch some fights

Trying to set a good example that people shouldn't throw down because someone looked at them funny. Sort out your shit in the cage etc.

It's how people die outside of clubs and pubs. Idiots fight, one guy hits his head on the pavement and dies. I get the hyping a fight etc. but Cody is full on all the time and will fight anyone. I'd hate to walk past him on the street, say "what's up poser" and have him take his shirt off -> huff and puff, and then me teach him a lesson in front of his fling on a string.

Manlet detected

Conor is a bigger star than tyson.
image.jpg

Back