'who the f*ck is that guy' stiff arms Cody as security break up fight

what can ya expect when you got 2 alpha manlets in the same vicinity.

Cody would end up in an episode of "when keeping it real goes wrong" trying to pick a fight with Stephens

Lmao. Garbrandt would be the Ashy Larry in that crowd.

giphy.gif

Sauce:
http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/12/...y-stephens-explain-altercation-during-ufc-207

http://www.mmamania.com/2016/12/29/...d-backstage-altercation-ufc-207-weigh-ins-mma

Honestly seem like the exact same person. Both hot heads but Stephens would mess up his day.

Cody is a loose cannon and everything that is wrong with a fighter. Needs to relax and show that MMA fighters aren't hot heads that look to fight at the slightest provocation.
You just described Conor McGregor

Trying to set a good example that people shouldn't throw down because someone looked at them funny. Sort out your shit in the cage etc.

It's how people die outside of clubs and pubs. Idiots fight, one guy hits his head on the pavement and dies. I get the hyping a fight etc. but Cody is full on all the time and will fight anyone. I'd hate to walk past him on the street, say "what's up poser" and have him take his shirt off -> huff and puff, and then me teach him a lesson in front of his fling on a string.
Lol

It makes the sport look bad. Just the same as aholes make anything look bad they're associated with. There is just a higher percentage in MMA. Look at the crowds at UFC events for example. Douche central
Lol

Sauce:
http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/12/...y-stephens-explain-altercation-during-ufc-207

http://www.mmamania.com/2016/12/29/...d-backstage-altercation-ufc-207-weigh-ins-mma

Honestly seem like the exact same person. Both hot heads but Stephens would mess up his day.

Cody is a loose cannon and everything that is wrong with a fighter. Needs to relax and show that MMA fighters aren't hot heads that look to fight at the slightest provocation.

STFU and stop watching MMA.

Everybody loves fighters who are aggressive and get in altercations outside the ring/cage....It sells more, people like it.

Mike-Tyson-clothes-11-400x700.jpg

Reason why he was so popular.

So stop with your prentious bullshit about "it makes MMA fighters look bad"'....No it doesn't, people like it, thats what they want.

People like the drama, it's the reason why Conor vs Diaz sold so good...They got into altercations.

STFU and stop watching MMA.

Everybody loves fighters who are aggressive and get in altercations outside the ring/cage....It sells more, people like it.

Mike-Tyson-clothes-11-400x700.jpg

Reason why he was so popular.

So stop with your prentious bullshit about "it makes MMA fighters look bad"'....No it doesn't, people like it, thats what they want.

People like the drama, it's the reason why Conor vs Diaz sold so good...They got into altercations.
Sorry but I'm a man and men settle stuff in the gym/ring/cage. Not on the street like petty thugs. A fight happens on the street and 1 goes to hospital the other goes to jail.

Yes there are altercations but your pea-brain can't differentiate between selling a fight and a genuine lunatic that wants to fight wherever they are (street/hallway/grocery store)

Those types - diaz and Cody
proper types - conor and cruz

don't use words that are too big for you and one's you can't spell.

Sorry but I'm a man and men settle stuff in the gym/ring/cage. Not on the street like petty thugs. A fight happens on the street and 1 goes to hospital the other goes to jail.

Yes there are altercations but your pea-brain can't differentiate between selling a fight and a genuine lunatic that wants to fight wherever they are (street/hallway/grocery store)

Those types - diaz and Cody
proper types - conor and cruz

don't use words that are too big for you and one's you can't spell.
Mike Tyson outsells both of them...People loved Mike tysons altercations.

It's ok bro...You're a try hard wanna be Cruz, I can tell.

You're a sad little man.

Last time Stephens tried to fight a BW, more specifically the former UFC BW Champ...he turned Barao into a trackstar. And Barao would maul Cody. I think Cody needs to drop the act and realize that Stephens would be his father if they fought.

Boy ko'ed RDA and former WW Marcus Davis. That BW chin dont want none of that

Stephens is basically Cody in Super Saiyan form.

Wouldn't end well for original Cody.

Listening to Ariel whisper through the video got me mad.

Back