'who the f*ck is that guy' stiff arms Cody as security break up fight

Glitch in the Matrix.

They're basically the same person.

Cody would end up in an episode of "when keeping it real goes wrong" trying to pick a fight with Stephens

Who the fook is that guy is no joke.

They can not be within 15 meters of one and other.

It's like a paradox or someshit, both are not supposed to exist... since they're teh same person

What the fuck is wrong with you people , lol at this we need to show the world fighters aren't hot heads mentality

Cody is a serious brosky. He's got a gigantic "be an alpha" chip on his shoulder.

Sauce:
http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/12/...y-stephens-explain-altercation-during-ufc-207

http://www.mmamania.com/2016/12/29/...d-backstage-altercation-ufc-207-weigh-ins-mma

Honestly seem like the exact same person. Both hot heads but Stephens would mess up his day.

Cody is a loose cannon and everything that is wrong with a fighter. Needs to relax and show that MMA fighters aren't hot heads that look to fight at the slightest provocation.
rhonda fights the same way. On edge. It makes a difference to get inside simpleton's heads.

Barao-Stephens.gif

Stephens has obviously moonlighted as a bouncer.

UFC should throw him a bone with a security gig between fights.

What the fuck is wrong with you people , lol at this we need to show the world fighters aren't hot heads mentality
Trying to set a good example that people shouldn't throw down because someone looked at them funny. Sort out your shit in the cage etc.

It's how people die outside of clubs and pubs. Idiots fight, one guy hits his head on the pavement and dies. I get the hyping a fight etc. but Cody is full on all the time and will fight anyone. I'd hate to walk past him on the street, say "what's up poser" and have him take his shirt off -> huff and puff, and then me teach him a lesson in front of his fling on a string.

It makes the sport look bad. Just the same as aholes make anything look bad they're associated with. There is just a higher percentage in MMA. Look at the crowds at UFC events for example. Douche central

Cody would end up in an episode of "when keeping it real goes wrong" trying to pick a fight with Stephens
me and my friend were laughing during the embeddeds. "when keeping it real goes wrong" is the best way to describe it if it went down

Barao-Stephens.gif

Stephens has obviously moonlighted as a bouncer.

UFC should throw him a bone with a security gig between fights.

poor barao, he wasnt even looking. thats one of those moments you want to be a tough guy because you got psuhed, but you made shit awkward by accident

Back