• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who should Weidman fight next?

We got Weismann vs jacare

tumblr_phni00MDxO1rofocqo1_400.gif

Perhaps the best Weidman KTFO because it came at the hands of an old washed up Brazilian. Weidman made his entire career on beating them, literally nothing else. Then one crazing, gentle arm punch on his cracked forehead from a grappler and it looked like he got shot with a grenade launcher. It was beautiful.

No one he will never be a top guy again so what's the point.

tumblr_phni00MDxO1rofocqo1_400.gif

Perhaps the best Weidman KTFO because it came at the hands of an old washed up Brazilian. Weidman made his entire career on beating them, literally nothing else. Then one crazing, gentle arm punch on his cracked forehead from a grappler and it looked like he got shot with a grenade launcher. It was beautiful.

I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch at this point. I still want to see him vs the rest of my list though, lol.

Having seen the way Uriah Hall vs. Weidman 2 unfolded, it's crazy to think that Hall retired first

<{1-10}>

if he must fight, maybe a top 15 fringe guy like Brad Tavares or Chris Curtis.

Well said. He's lost 6 of his last 8 fights. All 6 of them were stoppage losses, the last being a gruesome injury TKO.

How in the world are people recommending he fight ranked opponents?

I think he should retire but if he wants to come back lets see him against Imavov.

I think Meerschaert would be an interesting fight for him to come back to. Both are phenomenal grapplers with pretty basic striking, both are pretty damn slow, too. Also, GM3 has historically been a good litmus test to see if someone is ready for top 15 competition. Honestly, the more I think about it, the more sense I think it makes.

Khamzat so we can finally say the Chris is no more

Back