Who should McGregor fight next, Eddie or Aldo!

Both of them. Easy money for the Irish King Mystic Mac The Notorious One Conor McGregor. Put some money on him, buddy

If I were Aldo I would've left that interim belt in the cage it's a complete mockery to have a active healthy fighting division champ and have contenders fighting for the interim belt, while the division champ fights out of his division for nothing not once but twice?
Defend your belt or vacate it so fighters who really care about the prestige and the honor of working for a belt can realize their dream. Conor carries around the belt like it's shoulder jewelry you not a real Champion until you defend the belt you just a title holder like Holly & Miesha who weren't able to put a stamp on their championship.

He's trying to play both ends against the middle

If he wins he will fight eddie or nick as he goes in search of bigger money fights.If he loses he will probably go back to 45

If he wins and wants Eddie, he has to vacate the FW title

If he wins and wants Eddie, he has to vacate the FW title

F*KING RIGHT! Too much of this diva sh!t going on now lets get back to some order everybody going willy-nilly calling out past & dead athletes for fights, can we get some order back?

I would say Eddie. If he losses to eddie, we can still have aldo vs Conor 2. But he loses to aldo, LW title fight becomes ridiculous (I think the UFC will give him anyways )
Why the fuck would they give him Eddie and a LW title shot coming off two losses? How dumb are you guys (his fans). The LW shot is ridiculous already. He needs to bounce back with a win and since he's "head and shoulders" above the entire division, why not make that "easy money" against Aldo then attempt LW again? Unless he's scared everyone's right about that win being a fluke.

Conor will go down in history as having the MOST delusional fans ever

Probably already mentioned but Aldo for sure. I want to see if it was a fluke win or if he is that much better than Aldo. It is not fair to keep Aldo, Holloway, etc. waiting for a real title fight. Plus he has 0 wins in the UFC LW division.

He won't fight at FW until he loses again. It's his backup plan.

When he loses again to Nate, I expect him to duck aldo and fight edgar or some other top fw.

He'll only fight aldo again once he has no other options, as losing to Aldo would sink his career for good.

Conor would be shit in the fans eyes if he ever loses to Aldo.

1) He has to get past Diaz, which you seem to assume he will, trololol
2) If he does, somehow, beat Diaz, he either defends his FW title or relinquishes it.

That is hilarious and true.

How the F is he in a bad spot?

He lost to same guy, a guy that is much larger, two times; it will be expected. If Domloses to Khabib twice, is he a can? He is still the largest draw in the game, actually, the history of the game. Have him fight in Ireland. Get that crazy Irish crowd there again, F this Vegas stuff. Do him vs Landon at Croker. F Aldo rematch. I just want the best/most entertaining fights possible.

Much larger? He's 3 inches taller with 2 inches of reach, who competes in a division just 10lbs heavier. Real David vs Goliath stuff, huh?

Back