Who should McGregor fight next, Eddie or Aldo!

How long did Aldo make Conor wait for his titleshot again? Screw that guy, I'd make him wait as long as I was allowed to get away with.
because he was injured? Not ducking like McGregor does right now

If he loses to Diaz, its nack to FW.

If he beats Diaz, he fights for LW title.

If he fights for LW title, he has the chance to become the first to hold two titles at the same time. FW isnt really being held up. Aldo is the interim champ so they can go on business as usual.

The lengths he goes to to make 145 are ridiculous. He genuinely looks like two completely different people. After not having to make weight for so long, and probably adding extra muscle for this second fight, I really struggle to imagine he's ever getting to 145 again. It was abnormal that he was ever making it in the first place. Even for a lightweight, he's a big, solid dude, let alone a featherweight.

He was killing himself to get to 145 beforehand. What's he going to have to do to make it back down there now?

How long did Aldo make Conor wait for his titleshot again? Screw that guy, I'd make him wait as long as I was allowed to get away with.

I think you might have missed the brief bud. Come back another time.

Aldo, he must defend his belt, if not then he must be stripped of it

Aldo has the interim belt. He's getting the next title shot.

ya but i mean fighting edgar for the LW title will probably be his next fight. im not saying i agree but i figure that'll be it. dana white has a grudge against aldo.

ya but i mean fighting edgar for the LW title will probably be his next fight. im not saying i agree but i figure that'll be it. dana white has a grudge against aldo.

Only if Aldo gets hurt. Even Dana can't justify having an interim belt and ignoring it.

He won't fight at FW until he loses again. It's his backup plan.

When he loses again to Nate, I expect him to duck aldo and fight edgar or some other top fw.

He'll only fight aldo again once he has no other options, as losing to Aldo would sink his career for good.

if he loses to nate, he should fight aldo. if he beats nate, he should fight alvarez

because he was injured? Not ducking like McGregor does right now

A bruise is not an injury, if it was a one-off I might be willing to give him the benefit of the doubt but his record of pulling out of fights in general is terrible, not to mention the whole piss spilling shenanigans, dude deserves a taste of his own medicine.

If he beats Nate he will fight Eddie. If he loses he'll retire Aldo.

McGregor already clapped Aldo in 13 seconds. Is there really a point in a rematch? I'd rather see Conor take on the lightweight division.

Conor is NEVER defending the FW belt.

He will either try to make weight and get pulled like Scoggins. Or he flat out vacates.

Don't forget huggers. His own coach said he would not return to FW. So it's not just conjecture. His own coach said it.

Conor fans are so desperate for Conor to avoid fighting Aldo again. They know Conor will lose and that will be the end of him.

Defend your title. He needs to rematch Aldo.

A bruise is not an injury, if it was a one-off I might be willing to give him the benefit of the doubt but his record of pulling out of fights in general is terrible, not to mention the whole piss spilling shenanigans, dude deserves a taste of his own medicine.
Since when are you a doctor? and he didnt even pull out that often, you just overreact.

McGregor already clapped Aldo in 13 seconds. Is there really a point in a rematch? I'd rather see Conor take on the lightweight division.

GSP vs Matt Serra rematch
Cain vs JDS rematch

And tons of other fluke wins by subpar champions just like Conor held the belt and then lost it right back to its rightful owner.

Aldo will beat Conor in the rematch.

There's no way Conor is fighting Edgar over Aldo. That's not how it works. The interim belt holder fights the champ. Otherwise, why fight for the interim belt if it had no implications?

If I were Aldo I would've left that interim belt in the cage it's a complete mockery to have a active healthy fighting division champ and have contenders fighting for the interim belt, while the division champ fights out of his division for nothing not once but twice?
Defend your belt or vacate it so fighters who really care about the prestige and the honor of working for a belt can realize their dream. Conor carries around the belt like it's shoulder jewelry you not a real Champion until you defend the belt you just a title holder like Holly & Miesha who weren't able to put a stamp on their championship.

Back