Who should McGregor fight next, Eddie or Aldo!

Andy Anderson

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I would say Eddie. If he losses to eddie, we can still have aldo vs Conor 2. But he loses to aldo, LW title fight becomes ridiculous (I think the UFC will give him anyways )

The guy needs to defend his belt or drop it. It's that simple.

WTF come on..

I would say Eddie. If he losses to eddie, we can still have aldo vs Conor 2. But he loses to aldo, LW title fight becomes ridiculous (I think the UFC will give him anyways )
you think mcgregor gets a lw shot after losing again to Diaz lmao..
image.gif

Aldo without a question man. He's holding up the whole 145 divison.

He needs to fight Aldo or forfeit his title. This rematch with Diaz is already more than what I'd find acceptable, personally. I was okay with the original fight against RDA and then Diaz since it was such a quick turnaround, but that's no longer the case and he's holding up the Featherweight division as a result. If he won't fight Aldo after this fight then he should be stripped so the Featherweight division can move on.

Aldo, or drop the belt. I'm happy for him to jump between weight classes if that's his desire, but if he doesn't defend the crown by year's end, he's just holding it hostage at this point.

I think if he doesn't defend his title at FW, he shouldn't get an instant LW shot. And if he loses to Aldo, he should have to earn the TS like everyone else.

All this in the fantasy world where he beats Diaz.

dont think he will ever defend that tile.he reached his target there.
win or lose to Nate , he will focus to LW and never risk a loss at FW

Personally, I would like to see Conor vacate and fight Eddy/stay at lw. I get the feeling Aldo would fight Conor at 155 down the road. If Conor pulled off a win against Eddy, we could even see a 145 vs 155 champion vs champion match as well.

If he wins he will fight eddie or nick as he goes in search of bigger money fights.If he loses he will probably go back to 45

You're whats wrong with MMA these days.

The guy needs to defend his belt or drop it. It's that simple.

this...gif

And thread ends.....

Aldo. Need to see their skills against each other for more than 13 seconds. I think Aldo would be more on the back foot in a second fight.

Whoever he wants to fight, he should book the other one. Because his scheduled opponent will surely pull out.

If, however unlikely, he beats Nate - he should drop the 145 belt and go for the 155 belt.

If he loses, he should still drop the 145 belt and take on someone like Will Brooks or Donald Cerrone.

If he loses and he pisses the UFC off, they might feed him to Nurmagomedov - whatever is left of him can return to FW as he'll be alot lighter after Khabib devours his soul.

dana wants to keep that belt out of aldos hands as long as possible. even if conor loses again, hes still a bigger draw than aldo. i wouldnt be surprised if its edgar.

Back