Who Should Hector Lombard Fight Next?

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He wants Rory. White isn't convinced it will be Rory. White wants Lombard against an opponent ranked higher than him. He could wait until after Lawler-Hendricks 3, or sub if Hendricks gets injured. Matt Brown is still waiting for an opponent. There is a feud with Woodley. White is leaning towards Woodley.

[X] Robbie Lawler
[X] Johny Hendricks
[X] Rory MacDonald
[X] Tyron Woodley
[X] Carlos Condit
[X] Matt Brown

He should fight Hendricks, Rory should get title shot.

He should be fighting Hendricks next and Rory should be facing Lawler for the title.

Rory has no fight booked, they should fight to establish the next contender.

The only guy on that list that I'd pick him to beat is Woodley.

Lombard should fight Woodley/Gastelum winner for the shot at the title.

I would love to see him against Rory, and I think Rory would win.

Rory has no fight booked, they should fight to establish the next contender.

Absolutely true. Rory's coming off a grappling tourney and Lombard just won a pretty easy fight. I would schedule them for a fight in March or April.

Rory fans don't want to hear it but their boy hasn't earned a title shot.

Well I would say Brown since he needs a dance partner right away and if not then Hendricks.

Let Rory fuck this guy up once and for all

Rory or Condit. I think he loses both of those.

rory. should choose hendricks though, but most likely he's up against robbie

lol explain how Rory should be surpassed by any of these 3?

Rory needs to fight Lombard if in fact Lawler/Hendricks III is happening. Anything else is bullshit. Forget Woodley, he ducked Lombard, lost to Shields and didn't show up vs Rory. Why it said he was NUMBER 3 on the broadcast last night is beyond me.

Rory/Lombard would be the top contender fight but you kill off an interesting challenger.

Brown/Lombard would be smart and maybe Rory/Condit rematch. Still though if Rory is gonna get next that means Lombard would have to beat Brown and then someone else later in the year before he gets his shot.

So maybe Lombard/Rory would be the fight to make, winner would be the most worthy and legit contender the div has. Worry about who fights for WW titel after that later. Maybe GSP comes back.

Absolutely true. Rory's coming off a grappling tourney and Lombard just won a pretty easy fight. I would schedule them for a fight in March or April.

Rory fans don't want to hear it but their boy hasn't earned a title shot.

LOL, talk about earning the shot! Meanwhile this one guy gets a title shot -> another title shot -> one failed title defence -> yet another title shot :icon_lol:

What a joke!

Rory needs to fight Lombard if in fact Lawler/Hendricks III is happening. Anything else is bullshit. Forget Woodley, he ducked Lombard, lost to Shields and didn't show up vs Rory. Why it said he was NUMBER 3 on the broadcast last night is beyond me.

Yeah and it's bullshit that Hendricks/Lawler III is happening.

Rory has more top10 wins at WW than Lawler or Hendricks.

Hendricks should be earning his way back to a shot and Rory should be getting his rightful titleshot.

Back