Who Should Hector Lombard Fight Next?

lol explain how Rory should be surpassed by any of these 3?

Yes, Rory should fight for the title first. I'm lining these guys up for the title so all worthy guys won't eliminate each other leaving only one of 4 or 5 deserving guys left. :wink:

LOL, talk about earning the shot! Meanwhile this one guy gets a title shot -> another title shot -> one failed title defence -> yet another title shot :icon_lol:

What a joke!

Who Hendricks? He beat Condit, lost a bad decision to GSP, beat Lawler for the title (contrversial I admit), then lost a very close decision to Lawler, who beat the crap outa Rory. Stand in line Rory. Beat Lombard for your fans.

Who Hendricks? He beat Condit, lost a bad decision to GSP, beat Lawler for the title (contrversial I admit), then lost a very close decision to Lalwer, who beat the crap outa Rory. Stand in line Rory. Beat Lombard for your fans.

Never happened. Barely winning the fight does not = beating the crap out of them.

Rory ended the fight on top of Lawler landing shots.

It was 2 rounds to 1.

Lawler beat up Hendricks in the 1st 30 seconds and last 30 seconds of their 2nd fight worse than he beat up Rory.

Hendricks should be the one getting in line and someone like Lombard is the right fight.

Cowboy Cerrone has done more to get a title shot than Rory and he needs another big win to even be considered. Put that in yer pipes and smoke it.

Never happened. Barely winning the fight does not = beating someone up.

Rory ended the fight on top of Lawler landing shots.

It was 2 rounds to 1.

Lawler beat up Hendricks in the 1st 30 seconds and last 30 seconds of their 2nd fight worse than he beat up Rory.

Hendricks should be the one getting in line and someone like Lombard is the right fight.

Go look at the pics of his mangled face moron. Lawler plowed him. Get over it.

Go look at the pics of his mangled face moron. Lawler plowed him. Get over it.

You're fucking so delusional. I suggest you understand what you're watching when MMA fights are on.

Rory barely lost the fight unless you're a completely delusional bastard. Any other outlook you have on his fight with Lawler is wrong.

I just want to see matt brown because that dude always pushes the pace.

You're fucking so delusional. I suggest you understand what you're watching when MMA fights are on.

Rory barely lost the fight unless you're a completely delusional bastard. Any other outlook you have on his fight with Lawler is wrong.

Piss off chinabitch. Rory won about one third of one round and that's it. The rest of the fight he got bullied and beat up. Get yer mouth off Rory's nutsack and maybe you'll see.

Piss off chinabitch. Rory won about one third of one round and that's it. The rest of the fight he got bullied and beat up. Get yer mouth off Rory's nutsack and maybe you'll see.

You have lost all credibility.

I now know you are clearly delusional and possess a grade F ability to breakdown what you are watching on TV when the MMA comes on.

Rory barely lost that fight. If you're going by facial damage (?????)

GSP lost every fight in his championship run except for kos

Do you also think Nick Diaz beat GSP? gsp's face looked HORRIBLE!!!!1!!!

It's bullshit the UFC has freezed the most interesting weight class doing one match over and over again. There are plenty of deserving guys. I don't see why a guy, to whom the UFC apparently tries to force the belt to, is so much (so very much) more deserving than this whole bunch of other guys who are scratching their heads figuring out who they'll fight and will it possibly lead to the title after 4 years of waiting in line behind the exact same 2 guys.

What the hell is UFC thinking?

Rory barely lost that fight. If you're going by facial damage (?????)

GSP lost every fight in his championship run except for kos

Do you also think Nick Diaz beat GSP? gsp's face looked HORRIBLE!!!!1!!!

The guy is just a typical Sherdogger. 0 ability to be impartial. It's ok, though. I know anything he says should be taken with a grain of salt.

You have no credibility when you can't even tell the truth about how a fight went.

From a logical/promotional angle...the choice is Brown.

Seeing these two walk straight into each other until somebody is finished would be great.

Then Hector, or Brown could be promoted into a title eliminator in quick turnaround match against The Red King if he hasn't already secured a shot at the belt. (or a number one contender fight between the winner of Woodley vs Gastelum would make sense for winner of Brown/Hector)

It would go a long way to (potentially) build tension to face off against winner of Lawler Hendricks 3. (dependent largely on what happens with the Red King)

Last edited:
i just want him to fight someone who actually wants to fight next time.

Back